Valued Contributor

Jill was so pleasant and easy to listen to today with Sally. (also, I thought she looked so pretty in her blue and cheerful colors.) I do not take in many shoe shows, so I was so pleased to see the split screen showing the shoes and models at the same time. Am I behind on this feature?{#emotions_dlg.huh} Anyway, I am going to give these Origin shoes a try. Hope it is not a mistake, as I am strictly a Birki wearer.

Respected Contributor

Re: Shoe Show with Jill and TSV

I enjoyed that show also. I've seen the split screen on some of the other shoe shows. I have a pair of Earth Origins boots that were a TSV this past fall/winter and they are very comfortable so I decided to give the TSV sandals a try. I hope you enjoy your new shoes!

Super Contributor

I saw part of the show before I had to leave. Jill looked so cute in that outfit. I ordered the shoes, I want to see if they are as comfortable as they say.

Honored Contributor

I really like Jill as a presenter/host. She rarely, if ever, gets frenetic and pushy, but calmly highlights features, colors, etc. I bought a couple pair of Origins Suede Maryjanes when they were a TSV in January. I haven't been able to wear them yet, aside from trying them on and walking around the house. They were comfortable to me. I'm thinking about getting a few pair of the TSV sandals. For the price and current shipping deal, it's kind of a no brainer.

Regular Contributor

A show worth watching....thank you Jill...you are the best.....

Super Contributor

Jill did a good job presenting the shoes and pointing out how the shoes fit.

I thought she was dressed very nicely and was glad to see her wearing a top that fit well. She had it buttoned IIRC and it fit like a top should and wasn't too tight.