Super Contributor

Why do my feet smell like corn chips?

Jill just said this during the Shoe-Pourri presentation .. {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Trusted Contributor

Re: ""Why do my feet smell like corn chips?""

Weird but true. My kitties' pawpads smell like Fritos, honestly speaking. Wonder if there is a Paw Pourri?!
Frequent Contributor

My big dog's paws have always smelled like buttered popcorn. Have had several other dogs over the years but never noticed their paw pads smelling good, bad or in between. Human feet that have a "fragrance" have never been appealing to me at all. Not thinking I'd want to smell Jill's feet even if they do smell like corn chips... that was a strange thing for her to tell the world!

Respected Contributor

I was going to say the same thing, my dogs have always had pop-corn smelling feet - wish mine did, lol!

Honored Contributor

Maybe she has self tanner on them.

I think most self tanners, after they develop, make your skin smell like Fritos.

Regular Contributor

I heard that too. I have smelled stinky feet and shoes, raised a football player but never did they smell like corn chips.

Trusted Contributor

Now when you open a bag of Fritos, guess what you all will be thinking of ?

Yes, stinky feet !{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Super Contributor

My feet may smell, but corn chips? Please! I heard Jill say this and wondered where she came up with that?
Super Contributor

Haha! That's funny.. I kinda scrunched my nose when I read that.

Super Contributor

How crude and gross! I bet she didn't sell many shoes after that remark.

Her feet probably smell like corn chips because she's been eating some. Or, could it be coming from the materials the shoe is made from?

So many of the clothes from Susan Graver, Denim and Co. and Liz Claiborne have the most peculiar odor that comes from the fabric or the dyes they use. Many have commented on this in their reviews.

These odd odors usually dissipate after the package is opened and the item is washed but I've noticed that it has not in a Liz Claiborne blouse I purchased last year and have washed several times.

Normally foot odor is caused from bacteria and foot perspiration.

She probably needs to keep her feet cleaner or use a foot spray or powder if the odor is not caused by the shoes. She can go online and read all about food odor btw without grossing out the viewers.

I am so glad I wasn't watching.