Occasional Contributor

Can someone please consider making a slide sandal with some arch support and a nice soft memory foam footbed? regular and wide withs? not too high of a wedge or heel? In leather? Please??????????

Honored Contributor

Sure, I'll get right on it!

Occasional Contributor

Three shoe shows in one day? And all the same boring ugly shoes on all three. Plus the last sound I'll hear is Jane's incessant yakking before I go to bed. Good help us all.

Honored Contributor

would love to see Yellow Box shoes on QVC

Honored Contributor

Alegria shoes make exactly what you requested. They are a comfort brand, so they're not cheap but they offer great support.

Alegria Lana Fuchsia Classy Alegria Violet Black NappaAlegria Karmen CognacAlegria Lara Olive

Super Contributor
On 3/14/2014 lolakimono said:

Alegria shoes make exactly what you requested. They are a comfort brand, so they're not cheap but they offer great support.

Alegria Lana Fuchsia Classy Alegria Violet Black NappaAlegria Karmen CognacAlegria Lara Olive

I have high arches with some heel pain and my feet have always hurt in shoes. I started with Alegrias in the fall and own three pairs now and my feet are happy, happy, happy!!! I don't even wear slippers anymore because my feet are so comfortable in Alegrias. I cannot wait to get some sandals. The Q has a few pairs in stock and I hope they get some more in soon. Watch the video of the Q Alegria shows to learn more about the shoes.