Frequent Contributor

Well, Another Shoe TSV I can't order!!!

Bummer, no Ryka TSV for me today! Once again, no narrow widths!!! tired of trying meds with heavy socks only to have to return and pay postage! Bummer!!! so close yet so very far away!! Please narrow widths!

Honored Contributor

Re: Well, Another Shoe TSV I can't order!!!

I sympathize with you. For years I wore a AA width and struggled to find shoes. It was especially difficult before Internet and catalog shopping. I lived in Houston and there was only one store in those days where I could get shoes. Fast forward 25 years; I went to a specialty shoe store, a pedorthodist measured my foot and announced that I was now a "B" width. I was so happy and never looked back. It was full speed ahead buying every cute pair I could find. So, hang in there and hope your foot spreads in your old age.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

try onlineshoes.com or shoes.com or zappos.com

they have a bigger selection of harder to find widths and sizes

Super Contributor

I'm with you. I love QVC and the hosts, however when they announce they can fit most everyone I want to cry. I am 68 and my foot has not gotten wider.

Super Contributor

You NEVER pay return shipping for shoes that don't fit correctly. It's called 'DEFECTIVE PRODUCT' when your normal size won't fit! One quick phone call gets a notation on your account before you ship product. You get shipping refunded, as well as cost of item, and paid return shipping.

Respected Contributor

I'm disgusted with QVC and their unwillingness to offer narrow widths. The hosts and vendors go on and on about how wonderful it is that they sell wide shoes, what about us narrow shoe ladies?