Occasional Contributor

Lunchtime special prices!!?? please keep coming!!!

I'm still pretty new to QVC and saw yesterday on a Emma & Sophia handbag for "Lunch time special" price that was down 20-25 dollars from the original price. How often do these specials happen?? It was a great price but I'm hoping they will have this special on the other Emma & Sophia handbags! I absolutely love this brand!! its the only brand I will purchase anymore for a handbag! I'm very particular when it comes to what handbag I carry. I'm very pleased with this brand! QVC please put more "Lunch time special" prices on your other Emma & Sophia handbags! I love, love them!!! They are my goal to collect!

Honored Contributor

Re: Lunchtime special prices!!?? please keep coming!!!

Many of these bags are currently on clearance at what appear to be decent reductions.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Occasional Contributor

Also, try the "AS IS" section of clearance.

Esteemed Contributor

They do Lunchtime Specials Monday thru Friday from 11am to 4pm eastern time.

You can get good buys on "As Is" but be prepared, as chances are you will get a used item and sometimes they have been used pretty hard. Stinky, missing straps, etc.

Welcome to Q and the forumsSmile

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

There are several by this brand in as-is, and yep, sometimes you get a real loser but many times you get a perfectly fine bag. As is bags are also returnable and if defective the shipping policy for defective purchases most likely would still apply.

Occasional Contributor

What does QVC require a ""as is"" item?

Esteemed Contributor

On 4/8/2015 ellitha said:

What does QVC require a "as is" item?

Bring the QVC Outlets Home
Browse our selection below to discover the same items you'd find in our QVC Outlet stores…right at home! These products could be customer returns, vendor samples, discontinued inventory, or on-air displays. They may not be new, but QVC's return policy still applies.

"As is" is found as a subcategory under clearance. Here's a link

http://www.qvc.com/AsIsProducts.content.html

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

I've always found their description of "as is" humorous... They lead off with 'bring the outlets home' but judging from the pries some posters indicate finding in the outlets, it isn't quite the same... I don't think we ever see markdowns like the ones in the outlets.

Valued Contributor

If you are looking at a specific brand, type in that name in the search. After that, you can display your items per your criteria. I think the default is set for best selling but if you put in low price to high, it will encompass as is, clearance, last clicks etc.

Occasional Contributor

What kind of items do they sell at their outlet stores?? better deals?