Respected Contributor

Do you handbag aficionadas have any experience with the Kooba brand of handbags? Evine will feature them 04/03. I checked out the available items at this point and they are definitely pricey. Are they good quality? Are they good-looking when you actually have them in-hand? Just curious-I have never had a Kooba handbag.

Honored Contributor

A very nice line of designer handbags. Well made and good leather but they are pricey.

QVC toyed with a 'vegan' line from Kooba and in fact, I believe they still carry them. They never got much on-air promotion.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

Thanks, Stevie. I think I'll watch the presentation at midnight.

Honored Contributor

Oh boy, they surely did show some nice bags... If this brand sticks, they're going to be hard to resist... Evine seems to rotate their 'nicer' brands in and out, which is probably a good thing, since it enhances variety... but you have to hope Kooba will stick around for at least a year or so.

Esteemed Contributor

Watching on Evine right now. They look gorgeous....

Super Contributor

Oh boy, they surely did show some nice bags... If this brand sticks, they're going to be hard to resist... Evine seems to rotate their 'nicer' brands in and out, which is probably a good thing, since it enhances variety... but you have to hope Kooba will stick around for at least a year or so

More temptation! I have to go to their website and look at these bags!

Honored Contributor
On 4/3/2015 stevieb said:

Oh boy, they surely did show some nice bags... If this brand sticks, they're going to be hard to resist... Evine seems to rotate their 'nicer' brands in and out, which is probably a good thing, since it enhances variety... but you have to hope Kooba will stick around for at least a year or so.

Couldn't agree more. The leather looks sumptuous.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

I just watched the noon show and these handbags are gorgeous. I'm so tempted. I'm thinking of returning the Patricia Nash bag I just received to get one of these bags. I love that you won't see yourself coming and going like many of the Dooneys & Coach bags.

Honored Contributor
On 4/3/2015 Pecky said:

I just watched the noon show and these handbags are gorgeous. I'm so tempted. I'm thinking of returning the Patricia Nash bag I just received to get one of these bags. I love that you won't see yourself coming and going like many of the Dooneys & Coach bags.

I'd keep the Nash. This is the first showing of these bags on Evine, which probably means they'll be around. Chances are you can add one down the road. But that's just me...

Esteemed Contributor
On 4/3/2015 stevieb said:
On 4/3/2015 Pecky said:

I'd keep the Nash. This is the first showing of these bags on Evine, which probably means they'll be around. Chances are you can add one down the road. But that's just me...

I agree...Nash is tried and true. The Kooba show did very well and they will be back, probably in 3 months. Plus, this way, you can read the pros and cons in the customer reviews when the products arrive and are taken out for a spin.