Super Contributor

The "Riley" satchel from M. Kors is on her way to my house! Loving that pale blue and how it pairs with navy/black/white!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: My New Spring/Summer Bag

That is very elegant !!

I am picking something new and light from Brighton. I have a ""thing"" about blue this season. Brighton has a new online video about how these are made. My cast comes off on Monday (broken foot) and I am going to the Brighton store on Tuesday.

Trusted Contributor

expatgal, that blue is gorgeous! I'm looking for a spring/summer bag in a color other than my usual neutrals and have been gravitating toward pink or mint green, but I need to consider this blue. I agree that it will be lovely with navy. Denim, too. Really almost anything!

Honored Contributor

I love both of the bags pictured. Enjoy them! Also, l'm enamored with a new color in the Brahmin spring collection called "opal", which l saw on another thread. It looks like a mint green variegated color, and has a snake-embossed finish. It just might be my next handbag indulgence!
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Contributor

expatgal, that is absolute stunning, love the color!

Hi Cindy, love your selection also, Brighton's are so well made and I've had a few over the years. Their stores are beautiful. So many great handbags to choose from!

Mini Asher Tote Taupe HavanaNot sure how I'm going to be able to resist this new Brahmin in Taupe Havana!

But I am currently carrying my new Coach Scout hobo in Navy. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup} Paula

Esteemed Contributor

Just brought a new violet colored satchel style bag from COACH. I do not have this color and it will be a nice neutral color that will go with a lot of different fashions that I have. O/P love the bag you choose and the color. Enjoy it!

Super Contributor

This is my new leather spring clutch from Patricia Nash.

I'm so over lugging around a heavy handbag!

Honored Contributor

Beautiful clutch-- enjoy it! I love tooled leather. And I wish l could carry a small bag like that, but I've got too much stuff I have to carry around!
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~