Respected Contributor

TSV Gili Backpack, for those that preordered and have it

I am thinking Snow Leopard and/or black. What colors have you ladies already got and how do you like it? I would like to preorder, got the email this morning. Smiley HappyThanks

Super Contributor

Re: TSV Gili Backpack, for those that preordered and have it

I went for the snow leopard. It is stunning and not too ""loud"" IMO. I don't own any black bags; the idea of a black bag never appealed to me. I really love the shades of the snow leopard. I have the original GILI backpack in blush and blue. This one is considerably smaller. The quality is good - no defects. Hope this helps....

Respected Contributor

On 3/23/2015 cgil said:

I went for the snow leopard. It is stunning and not too "loud" IMO. I don't own any black bags; the idea of a black bag never appealed to me. I really love the shades of the snow leopard. I have the original GILI backpack in blush and blue. This one is considerably smaller. The quality is good - no defects. Hope this helps....

I have the original Backpack in Blush too. I am afraid this one will be too small for me. I think your right on the black, I haven't bought a black bag in years. I think I will do the snow leopard. I have the Roma 2 in the cream snake and its one of the most beautiful bags I have ever seen.

Super Contributor

On 3/23/2015 LisaB said:
On 3/23/2015 cgil said:

I went for the snow leopard. It is stunning and not too "loud" IMO. I don't own any black bags; the idea of a black bag never appealed to me. I really love the shades of the snow leopard. I have the original GILI backpack in blush and blue. This one is considerably smaller. The quality is good - no defects. Hope this helps....

I have the original Backpack in Blush too. I am afraid this one will be too small for me. I think your right on the black, I haven't bought a black bag in years. I think I will do the snow leopard. I have the Roma 2 in the cream snake and its one of the most beautiful bags I have ever seen.

It is smaller than the original but I just love the snow leopard pattern so I am going to "make it work"! I have the Roma 2 in the cream snake also and this one is much prettier IMO. Hope you are happy with yours!

Respected Contributor

On 3/23/2015 cgil said:
On 3/23/2015 LisaB said:
On 3/23/2015 cgil said:

It is smaller than the original but I just love the snow leopard pattern so I am going to "make it work"! I have the Roma 2 in the cream snake also and this one is much prettier IMO. Hope you are happy with yours!

I am going to order it now. If its prettier than the cream snake then I must have it. Done and done. Thanks for your posts so appreciated. Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

On 3/23/2015 LisaB said:
On 3/23/2015 cgil said:
On 3/23/2015 LisaB said:
On 3/23/2015 cgil said:

I am going to order it now. If its prettier than the cream snake then I must have it. Done and done. Thanks for your posts so appreciated. Smiley Happy

IMO, it is DEFINITELY prettier than the Roma 2 cream snake. I was very pleasantly surprised. I hope you are too. I thought I saw a posting where someone indicated that the shipping would be less on the actual TSV day - not sure if this is true or not.

Respected Contributor

On 3/23/2015 cgil said:
On 3/23/2015 LisaB said:
On 3/23/2015 cgil said:
On 3/23/2015 LisaB said:
On 3/23/2015 cgil said:

IMO, it is DEFINITELY prettier than the Roma 2 cream snake. I was very pleasantly surprised. I hope you are too. I thought I saw a posting where someone indicated that the shipping would be less on the actual TSV day - not sure if this is true or not.

Shipping was $3 so I don't see them doing it any lower. I am so excited! I just ordered it. I hate it when its TSV day and the pressure gets put on and the host starts in on what is going to sell out first. It gets me confused and second guessing myself.

Super Contributor

Your right. Sorry! I was thinking of another item...

Regular Contributor

Just ordered mine in the tan shade, can't remember the name, wanted the Petal, but

also want to get the blush in the Milano, so will wait.

Love the Milano style, hope this one is nice.

Super Contributor

Item# please. Thanks!