Frequent Contributor
I have seen this brand mentioned on here a few times. I have never seen anything from this brand. What do you like about them? Are they well made? Thanks so much.
Respected Contributor
I just bought my first one this year and I love it! I have the pecan crocodile domed satchel. The craftsmanship is beautiful, substantial hardware and the lining feels like suede. Lots of room with slip pockets and a zippered pocket on the wall. They lined up the croc pattern perfectly; the back is opposite of the front. I'll be buying more in the future. Definitely.
Respected Contributor

Elisa Hobo Bag Pecan Melbourne

This is my one and only (so far) Brahmin, the Elisa Hobo bag in Melbourne Pecan. So beautifully organized on the inside, but the outside is pure art, rich, soft, gets attention whenever I take her out. The leather is exquisite, but wears like iron.

Large Duxbury Satchel Dahlia MelbourneLouise Rose Satchel<br>Muslin Tri-TextureThere are SO many others to crush on on their web site.

Respected Contributor
Brahmin is my favorite of "" on the high side of affordable"" bags. They are so beautiful well made. Everything posted above is true. They are definitely stunning attention-getters;and addictive.
Respected Contributor

Besides the web site, Nordstrom's has a lovely selection plus, surprisingly, Macy's has a few (sometimes even on sale!).

Honored Contributor

They're beautiful bags, beautifully made. For a nicer but still mid-range bag, they're also not as commonplace as are some of the others, like Dooney or Coach or certainly Kors. L&T also carries a limited supply of them.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

They're too stiff for me....I prefer a softer bag.

Honored Contributor

I think QVC used to have a small selection of Brahmin a long time ago.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Valued Contributor

Totally fabulous bags! I now have four and I have only been purchasing for under two years. Their customer service is top notch.....always get to talk with a human when you call and they pick up immediately.

Highly recommend this line.....extremely well made and the material they use is stellar. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor
On 3/22/2015 Tique said:

I think QVC used to have a small selection of Brahmin a long time ago.

Could be... The Q used to have a better selection of just about everything than they seem to have now, when we get the same ten brands programmed over and over to the point where this station has become essentially unwatchable.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...