Honored Contributor

Update on GILI tote - A261871

I posted a while back about the bad luck I had getting DD a GILI bag that wasn't defective. And I posted that I had ordered this one, keeping my fingers crossed! It came. We both checked it over VERY carefully! She noticed right away that the hardware joining the strap to the bag was ONE piece, instead of two pieces glued together. She has been carrying it for about a week now, and she loves it! I'm so glad we finally found one that wasn't defective! She loves the color, which was the color of the others she received. So I'm happy too!

The other thread has closed for comments, which is why I started this one. I told Krissie I would post when it came! Smile

G.I.L.I. Leather_Triple Compartment Tote

Super Contributor

Re: Update on GILI tote - A261871

Thank you for the update! I like the stirrup hardware on this bag vs. the hardware with the pin. Is she finding the strap drop long enough to go over her shoulder?

Honored Contributor

On 3/21/2015 Krissie2 said:

Thank you for the update! I like the stirrup hardware on this bag vs. the hardware with the pin. Is she finding the strap drop long enough to go over her shoulder?

It's a lot prettier in person! I think the drop is OK. She's little - 5'2"" and tiny. I do know she prefers to wear them on her shoulder. I'll ask her later when I see her and get back to you!

Honored Contributor

Krissie - She said wears it on her shoulder all of the time. She is carrying it now, so she showed me. We measured the drop, from the top center of the strap to the very top of the bag, and it's about 7 3/4 inches. HTH a little! Smile

Super Contributor

Thank you!! I appreciate the info. Smiley Happy