Esteemed Contributor

Ordered My First OrYany Handbag

This will be my first and hopefully I will love it in person. If I do, will order the upcoming tsv bag too. This bag saved me 90 bucks on clearance. Nice bag to see if I like the line.

orYANY Leather Satchel -Medium Ruby

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Ordered My First OrYany Handbag

nice looking bag...hope you enjoy it....

most of the brands on the Q....are too heavy too expensive...or both...lol...

I did find a London Fog in the clearance bin...on the Q.....that is light weight...only two colors left...so I bought the one...then went back and bought the other...they were $50.00 each...love them....

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/21/2015 circles said:

I did find a London Fog in the clearance bin...on the Q.....that is light weight...only two colors left...so I bought the one...then went back and bought the other...they were $50.00 each...love them....

Hi Circles, and thank you. I'm trying to get away from purchasing very expensive handbags. Guess I'm tired of paying for them, lol.

You sure got yourself a fabulous deal on that London Fog. It always makes ya feel good when you can catch a sale at the right time. You enjoy yours also. Have a good weekend and make it a safe one too.

Esteemed Contributor

That's a beautiful handbag!!! I love it

Esteemed Contributor

A261637 is the item number.

Trusted Contributor

Just thought I'd let you know that my TJ Maxx has a ton of London Fog bags right now, all priced at $49.99. I know you've already purchased two, so you're probably not interested in another one, but just in case... They are very good looking bags.

BlingQueen, that is a beautiful bag! Hope you enjoy it!

Trusted Contributor

I wouldn't be upset -if you did a bill -to , ship -to , with myself as the recipient of the bag. {#emotions_dlg.devil2}{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Edited to add, minus the snake you are considering enclosing !WinkKiss{#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Esteemed Contributor

On 3/21/2015 twocent said:

I wouldn't be upset -if you did a bill -to , ship -to , with myself as the recipient of the bag. {#emotions_dlg.devil2}{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Edited to add, minus the snake you are considering enclosing !WinkKiss{#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

{#emotions_dlg.lol}Now Twiny, whatever gave you that idea? Was it because I watched the movie yesterday called "Snakes on a Plane"?{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/21/2015 vaccinia said:

Just thought I'd let you know that my TJ Maxx has a ton of London Fog bags right now, all priced at $49.99. I know you've already purchased two, so you're probably not interested in another one, but just in case... They are very good looking bags.

BlingQueen, that is a beautiful bag! Hope you enjoy it!

Thank you Vaccinia. I needed a change me up from always carrying Dooneys. Enjoy your weekend and have fun.

Honored Contributor

Bling, I've got a few oryany bags that I like and kept. Most have gone back for various reasons, not associated with quality... I love the look of this bag you've chosen and considered it many times. I was particularly smitten with it in green, but never followed through on an order. Very cool bag! Hoping you love it!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...