Trusted Contributor

Anyone looking for a G.I.L.I. "as is" natural ostrich wallet???

I spotted one earlier for a friend, and she's going to pass...

Contributor

Re: Anyone looking for a G.I.L.I. ""as is"" natural ostrich wallet???

Amelia604 was searching for one earlier, if she has not gotten one yet, she would probably love to have it. I think her email info is in her original request listed here in the forum.

Trusted Contributor

On 3/16/2015 cofeec said:

Amelia604 was searching for one earlier, if she has not gotten one yet, she would probably love to have it. I think her email info is in her original request listed here in the forum.

I read that thread and the mods must have removed her email...I was hoping she would see this..I don't really want to buy it, but I did and planned on canceling...I was hoping she may be ready to swoop it up....

Trusted Contributor

Amelia604, I hope you see this post. I think I have until midnight to cancel? I own this wallet so I would prefer not to buy another; having said that, I guess I would if you needed me to..

Frequent Contributor

I hope Amelia604 sees this, she really wanted it a few weeks ago! I can relate, I was on the hunt for it too, but instead I bought a beautiful Hobo wallet, very similar to the GILI one. It's in a pretty passion pink color, something I wouldn't normally choose, but every time I use it, it makes me happy!

Trusted Contributor

On 3/17/2015 SouthernLady said:

I hope Amelia604 sees this, she really wanted it a few weeks ago! I can relate, I was on the hunt for it too, but instead I bought a beautiful Hobo wallet, very similar to the GILI one. It's in a pretty passion pink color, something I wouldn't normally choose, but every time I use it, it makes me happy!

Well I canceled it and then I just repurchased it...I hope Amelia604 sees this!

Contributor

Hi Nolimitshopping! what are you asking for price wise?

Trusted Contributor

On 3/17/2015 Amelia604 said:

Hi Nolimitshopping! what are you asking for price wise?

Only what I paid for it. I just ordered it.. I can cancel the order but it may take hours to hit the system..I own this wallet already!

Trusted Contributor

It was $100.62 with tax and shipping, I just don't know how to get it for you. It's item #A267522..

Trusted Contributor

Do you have the time to keep refreshing the screen until it pops into inventory? If so, I'll just cancel the order. It can take anywhere from 10 minutes to a couple hours. Just be ready...