Frequent Contributor

Looking for a cross body bag for the summer and considering the Dooney Bitsy Bag in either Safiano leather or Pebbled. Would love to hear any thoughts if anyone has it. Looks easy to get in/out and roomy for a small bag. Just not sure if I like the way it lays across the body. Thanks

Super Contributor
I love my pebbled leather bitsy bag as it is just the right size for me to wear crossbody. It is roomy as I carry my wallet, keys, mints and coupons with room to spare.
Frequent Contributor

Thanks Angry Bird. I like the unique shape. I will probably put sunglasses, small wallet, vitamins, and iphone. Looks like it will all fit.

Esteemed Contributor
I have it in gray and love it....just right...phone, keys, kindle, glasses
Frequent Contributor

Didn't realize the Bitsy was big enough for a Kindle. Guess its bigger than it looks.

Contributor
I ended up returning mine because I felt it was just a little too small. It did hold my phone, wallet, and several miscellaneous items, but when I zipped it up it looked "stuffed". I hated to return it but didn't feel it would work for me. I ordered the mini Chelsea. It is more of a shopper and will hold more. If you don't carry much in your bag, the "bitsy" will probably work for you. It is really a cute bag.
Frequent Contributor

I know what you mean Gransandy. I hate when a bag looks over stuffed. Especially if its small. The Chelsea is nice but bigger than I need. Still not sure about the Bitsy.

Valued Contributor
On 3/10/2015 beautybrowsing said:

Didn't realize the Bitsy was big enough for a Kindle. Guess its bigger than it looks.

I just checked - kindle ereader is about 7x5 while the bag is 7x8 so sounds like it would fit easily and yes, it's not a tiny bag, from what I remember seeing at the store but you should really go to the store and see it in person before buying to avoid disappointment and a hassle of returns....not to mention the extra cost.
Occasional Contributor

I considered purchasing the Bitsy bag for a special occassion purse but after reading all the comments, I went with the Petal GILI clutch and i purchased the regular Zip Zip bag in a pretty apple green as my spring/summer purse. The size is perfect and would look great for special events as well.

Esteemed Contributor
Yes, the kindle fits but not a great deal of room but I can also get my phone, keys and glasses in but not a wallet....but the pockets handle my usual wallet contents....