Trusted Contributor

G.I.L.I. TSV Backpack Review

I received the black and the brown snake. Love the black, very clean and sharp looking. The brown snake is just okay, I agree with other posts about it looking dull and dirty. I will return the brown snake. Wish I loved it because I have the brown snake clutch wallet and was hoping to use them together.

Trusted Contributor

Re: G.I.L.I. TSV Backpack Review

I ordered the terracotta and I am sorry to say that I am disappointed. I really like the purse but the color is more like a putty color which is a little too light for me. I was going to order the black and now I wish I would have.

Honored Contributor

I just can't like the backpack style. I am more hobo, satchel style. Those that ordered enjoy !!
Super Contributor

I also got the terracotta. Yah, it is really light. I think if you like the petal color, but want a more neutral, then terracotta would be heaven. It is a little light for me. I wish it was a shade or two darker. Although it looks lovely with gray and I wear a lot of gray. I don't really like brown with gray, but this color is so light that it looks good, so I'm keeping it.

Isaboo, why don't you send it back and get the black? It will cost a little bit to do, but I think you'd be happier in the long run.