Valued Contributor

Review of GILI Clutch/Makeup Bag

I love it! It is pretty, rich looking and soft. It has a zip pocket as well. I'm using it as my makeup bag. It's not heavy, love the tassel, I just can't think of a thing I don't like about it. I got the black and she has found her home in my black Roma 2. Hope you all love yours, too!
Valued Contributor

Re: Review of GILI Clutch/Makeup Bag

I am so glad to read you like this clutch. Mine still shows waitlist. My backpack is traveling to me, but I think the snow coming will mean I wont get it until maybe Monday. Smiley Sad
Honored Contributor

what is the item number please?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor
Honored Contributor

On 2/25/2015 waterbaby said: http://www.qvc.com/G.I.L.I.-Leather-Pouch.product.A262268.html?sc=A262268-SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-...

A262268

thanks waterbaby.....just got one of the larger gili backpacks and this will be a nice compliment to it. i also want one of the newer gili backpacks that will be the TSV soon.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

Sunshine...so glad you got one, I know you will love it!
Respected Contributor

This looked really nice. I wish that huge tassel was detachable. The snow leopard and terra cotta are my faves. Enjoy your clutches.
Valued Contributor

I received the terra cotta. It's nice! The color is very similar to a Kate Spade crossbody I have in the color Affogato. The GILI is slightly darker/richer but not much.

edit to add. I just compared them again. They actually look identical in color..

Super Contributor

I got my snow leopard yesterday and I love it. I do wish it had a detachable crossbody strap though. I am liking the smaller bags and trying to downsize what I carry.

Occasional Contributor

I ordered the clutch in the petal color and I LOVE it. It will be perfect for some summer weddings i will be attending. I plan to get it in black as well. The pebble leather is very supple and this clutch is uber stylish.