Respected Contributor

If you own one, please share your thoughts.

Honored Contributor

I don't own one, but they seem to me to be along the lines of Tignanello, a decent bag made with mixed materials. In other words, they have leather bodies and PVC Vinyl Trim, handles and straps.

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

I'm totally wrong~! Please ignore post #1.... Emma Fox is an all leather product! I mixed it up with Emma & Sophia.... DOH!

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

I don't own one, but have seen then around. Most of them have looked quite pretty and to be a nicely made bag...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor
I have 2 from HSN last year when they were the TS beautiful soft leather. Nicely made. Imagine my excitement when I saw Sams club advertise Emma Fox. I went to Sams and the bags were horrible. Stiff and not at all the quality that I got from HSN. The Sams bag had a stamped on Logo, just not the same.
Respected Contributor

I saw them on HSN. It's hard to tell if you're going to receive what you think you see on TV. I love the little fox logo! I see that the higher end stores like Macy's and NM sell them. They had a show early this morning all clearance prices and free S&H. I may try one.

Honored Contributor

There is a Emma Fox tote bag on HSN that I REALLY want. I have so many bags that I cut myself off about 5 years ago. I keep putting it in my cart, then signing out before I hit the buy button.

Her bags look beautiful and have wonderful reviews. If I wasn't so naughty in my past life with out of control bag purchases, I'd buy the tote in a heartbeat.Emma Fox Classic Leather Tote

Valued Contributor
My hubby bought me one for Xmas, very nice high end leather and price.Not a heavy bag, has a gold fox on it . Love it use it often,nice brown color.
Honored Contributor

I often see them at TJ Maxx and they appear to be the same as those I see at non-discount stores, complete with the little fox logo.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

they are sold at TJs and Marshalls. some of the styles i have seen there are nice, never interested in purchasing because they are very heavy bags off the rack with nothing in them.