Super Contributor
This is adorable! A perfect clutch for an evening out and as I have other GILI bags, I know the leather will be as soft as can be. I am going to a black tie event next weekend and hoping that the ice metallic arrives before that so I can use it right away as it will go great with my dress!
Valued Contributor

Re: GILI leather pouch a-262268

Thanks for the info. With Lisa gone it's hard to guess when they present new GILI items! And since I got my cable back, I avoid watching QVC altogether...... Smiley Happy

Contributor

It's beautiful. I love the black. Matches the colors of the new backpack tsv coming up. I hope you get your clutch soon.
Contributor

I loved it. Not sure what color I want to get though. Smiley Happy
Valued Contributor

I see EEL ordering in multiples.....lol. The price is great, indeed. But I'm limiting myself to just one. Hope the petal is similar to dusty rose, since I got the hobo bag in that color.
Frequent Contributor

I just happened to see this pouch and love it! I ordered brown snake, snow leopard and the terrecotta. I use the large Gili hobo's and really needed these for all the times a bag is in the way such as dinner or concert. Especially when traveling, keeping a pouch in the hobo covers all options. It's a shame we don't get advance notice anymore.
Super Contributor

Oh I caught this one on Shawn Says and I must say, I love it too!!! I'm veering toward the Petal, although the waitlisted Ice Metallic is calling my name as well! I even think the price point is pretty good...the Q needs to bring us more of these versatile and affordable pieces!!
Valued Contributor

I saw the presentation and I love it. I could buy every color! But, I bought the black which will go with my Roma and other bags and just be a good staple. Once I get it I may splurge and get another that would match the TSV backpack if I get the terracotta or ivory. Congrats to all who got it!
Honored Contributor

On 2/20/2015 tough_kitty said: I see EEL ordering in multiples.....lol. The price is great, indeed. But I'm limiting myself to just one. Hope the petal is similar to dusty rose, since I got the hobo bag in that color.

You see right, TK!!! EEL ordered four: Petal, Black, Terracotta and Snow Leopard. So chic and will fit inside the upcoming G.I.L.I. TSV backpacks...use as either a clutch or make-up/accessory case.

Valued Contributor

I fell in love with this lil bag, too. I agree it has versatility galore. I am on waitlist for the ice metallic. Waitlist....sigh.