Trusted Contributor
My Prix de Dressage bag, ordered from Evine arrived yesterday. I ordered the Hobo, with double rolled handle. It is a Gorgeous Bag! I got the Coral. Beautiful color. It's rich but not gaudy color, in any way, and it's striking with the nude trim. The body of the bag is pebble leather, the trim is smooth leather. For anyone who shies away from Hobo's, because they're too slouchy, this is a more structured Hobo. Five feet on the bottom..great inside pockets, two very deep, can also be used as one large pocket if needed, two smaller pockets, deep zippered compartment. There is also a handy, small leather pocket that's perfect to hold a license or credit card, for quick access. Pretty, not overdone, silver tone hardware. This is a really lovely, wonderfully made bag. It is easily looks like a $500+ retail price that they list. If I had to compare it to any style, we might be more familiar with, I'd say Dooney is the closest, but it has a look and style of its own. Great bag,very nice clearance price!
Super Contributor

I just ordered my first bag from this line also from Evine. It was on clearance. I haven't gotten it but I hope I am as pleased as you are...

Trusted Contributor
I'm in love with my new bag. If I could justify trying another bag, in their line, I would. But, alas, I really can't!
Honored Contributor

I really want to add a bag from this line, but search as I might (and I did last week) I'm not seeing one on Evine in both a style and color I want and heaven only knows, I surely couldn't buy one at the prices these begs sell for elsewhere... The Value Pay helps too...,

Wink

Really glad you like your two most recent bag purchases!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor
I love Prix de Dressage. Got two last year one one clearance, crossbody style, and the other a crossbody hobo with outside pockets. I love them both. Two things I really like...the little leather card holder stitched onto the back pocket (holds my shopping list perfectly) and the fact that the inside pockets are not leather trimmed, so not problem with my pen getting caught or lost in the bag. Little things but they make the bag for me.