Respected Contributor

G.I.L.I Fringe Hobo Bag Makes an Appearance!

G.I.L.I. Mini Double Zip Fringe Hobo

Intriguing, though it looks sorta like a Milano with fringe? Adore the colors being offered.

Anyone tempted?

Respected Contributor

Re: G.I.L.I Fringe Hobo Bag Makes an Appearance!

Nope!

Super Contributor

Overkill on the fringe.especially with the tassel.
Respected Contributor

On 2/19/2015 3star said: Overkill on the fringe.especially with the tassel.

Decent leather wouldn't be that wrinkled or twisted like it is on that bag.....plus, they were stingy with the fringe.

Respected Contributor

Except for the fact that I love the colors, I agree with all. Plus it is SMALL for a Big Bag Gal.

I actually have a very similar bag, with much longer fringe, made of the softest deerskin, from the 80's; retro to the max.

Respected Contributor

What I think a fringed hobo should look like:

Valued Contributor

I adore fringe and have a couple of sweaters but I prefer a tassel that I can remove if I want to rather than fringe on a bag. It does look like the Milano which I returned, too hard to get into, etc. But for those who get it, enjoy!
Super Contributor

I could be tempted by this if for no other reason than I love the new colors, but this is the same hardware attaching the handles that the Milano Hobo has, and there are many reviews about the pin falling out and the handle breaking. I'm not willing to take a chance on it.

I would love it if the Roma 3 came out in the same colors, though.

Valued Contributor

All that fringe would get me into trouble. I'd be constantly dragging it across something, or walking with the bag suspended in the air to keep it out of mischief. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin} The colors are lovely. I guess I will just have to wait for the backpack item number to appear somewhere, so that I can order the snow leopard and prob the metallic ice.

Valued Contributor

On 2/19/2015 Lally said:

All that fringe would get me into trouble. I'd be constantly dragging it across something, or walking with the bag suspended in the air to keep it out of mischief. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin} The colors are lovely. I guess I will just have to wait for the backpack item number to appear somewhere, so that I can order the snow leopard and prob the metallic ice.

A267131