Contributor

GILI March TSV Backpack has SHIPPED!!!!

can you tell I'm excited...lol. Can't wait to get see it since I ordered the ice metallic and am curious to check it out. It was very hard to tell from the picture online, I wasn't crazy about the pic but wanted something different. I will post a review if any is interested?

Valued Contributor

Re: GILI March TSV Backpack has SHIPPED!!!!

Oh please come back with a review. I want the ice too. I cant use it as a backpack, so I will be curious how it will carry using just the shoulder strap. And, is there room for a purse organizer, wallet etc? I am hopeful the quality will be great this time. I would order now, but alas don't have access to the number. I am excited for you getting the new bag early.
Contributor

I would love to see a review. I want the bag too, but am having trouble choosing a color!

Honored Contributor

Not interested in the bag, but know you were hoping it would ship early, so am very glad you'll be getting it soon! Hoping you love and enjoy your new backpack!

Smile

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Contributor

I thought it was very cute but it says it can be worn cross body which is what I am interested in seeing so I may just wait. It doesn't look like one of the backpack straps would be long enough. If you have to clip both together that may not be great. Please let us know how you like it!

Super Contributor

My Terracotta shipped as well and I am equally excited Can't wait to get it! I'll also post when I receive it. Will be fun to read all of the reviews.

Occasional Contributor

Can't wait to see the reviews. Would love to preorder myself, but don't have an item number. Hope it is a winner!

Honored Contributor

That bag is really cute and I also look forward to your review!

Frequent Contributor

I ordered Terracotta, Brown Snake and Snow Leopard. all three shipped.... I am floored... I don't plan on keeping them all... likely just one... maybe two if I can't live with out two of them... Smiley Happy I really want to see the Snow Leopard... don't typically like white/ivory bags but if it has enough gray in it, it might be a keeper.

Super Contributor

On 2/18/2015 katieqr said:

I ordered Terracotta, Brown Snake and Snow Leopard. all three shipped.... I am floored... I don't plan on keeping them all... likely just one... maybe two if I can't live with out two of them... Smiley Happy I really want to see the Snow Leopard... don't typically like white/ivory bags but if it has enough gray in it, it might be a keeper.

Oh you lucky girl!!!! I can't wait to hear about the snow leopard. I was really torn between the Terracotta and Snow Leopard. I may get it still. But I think I'm going to get the March Dooney TSV in grey, so that's why I went with the Teracotta.

Enjoy those beautiful bags!!!!