Trusted Contributor
Since last Summer, when I spotted the bag, at a Coach retail store, in Portland OR, I have Lu s t Ed after the Madison Triple Turn Lock Carlyle Shoulder bag, in Olive Green. At $458, I didnt go for it, but, I sure wanted to! I have stalked the bag. Today, on the Coach Outlet, on line sale, it's $214. Could not resist. She is headed my way. Beautiful bag in person. Really lovely. Any Coach fans, they have some very nice items, at good prices, transfers from retail. They usually go pretty fast, so just an FYI!
Super Contributor

Nice bag. Enjoy!

Trusted Contributor
Thanks for posting the picture. Funny thing, when I first saw the bag, I wasn't sure, but, it grew on me very quickly! I just couldn't justify it at the time. Too pricey, when there were more practical things I needed. I have a Birthday coming up, so I jumped! I recently ordered a Prix De Dressage bag, on clearance, from the now, Evine. Pretty bag, but, I suspect it will go back. I need to reign myself in. Maybe I have cabin fever! I need Spring and Sunshine!
Respected Contributor
That is a beauty. Enjoy it!
Super Contributor
On 2/12/2015 SUHSE39 said: Thanks for posting the picture. Funny thing, when I first saw the bag, I wasn't sure, but, it grew on me very quickly! I just couldn't justify it at the time. Too pricey, when there were more practical things I needed. I have a Birthday coming up, so I jumped! I recently ordered a Prix De Dressage bag, on clearance, from the now, Evine. Pretty bag, but, I suspect it will go back. I need to reign myself in. Maybe I have cabin fever! I need Spring and Sunshine!

Happy Birthday! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Trusted Contributor
Gorgeous bag, enjoy it! Kudos to you for having the willpower to wait it out ~ You're a smart shopper!
Honored Contributor

I bought my first ""Coach"" from Macy's and it was on sale. It is a gold hobo style and bought a smaller turn-key crossbody at the same time. We were going to Las Vegas and I wanted to treat myself.

I have since then fell in love with ""Coach"" handbags.

I have been very lucky finding some at a high-end second-hand store. They are like new at great prices.

That is a cute handbag and I love the color. Great find

Respected Contributor

Enjoy your bag! I have my eye on this one. Was hoping I could convince DH to get it for me for Valentine's Day. It's a negative.

Trusted Contributor
Sparkle star: Pretty handbag. Come on Hubby! I'm not sure what kept me stalking this bag. I guess it was just giving off a "Me", vibe!
Trusted Contributor

Nice bags. I have a hard time understanding how a bag can cost $500. (or MORE!).

It just doesn't make sense to me. The Olsen twins have a clothes/accessories line, and they had a bag that cost something crazy like $18,000. I was shocked, and then they said they sold out so fast they were going to make another run of it.

I can't wrap my brain around it. Even if I was rich, I don't think I could pay some of the prices I see on bags (pocketbooks, purses, whatever term is used). The money could feed a child, pay someones rent.

But you got a deal S-39, so Happy Birthday!

sparklestar, keep pushing. He might cave {#emotions_dlg.laugh}.