Contributor

Has anyone heard anything about Aimee Kestenberg not coming back to the Q? She was featured in the May Inside Q with an article and some new bags but there have been no shows and no new bags in quite some time. I have called CS twice but they are very vague and just say nothing is scheduled that they know of.

Just wondering if I missed a discussion on her and could save myself some time looking at her bags to see if anything is new. I know there are several others brands here that are on constantly and maybe she just got edged out.

Thanks for any info you handbag ladies may have.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Where is Aimee Kestenberg?

No idea, but Aimee is an infrequent vendor on TSC in Canada and she was on air last week in Canada. I don't think that her handbags are selling well in Canada as some inventory has been marked down a couple of times. The reviews on TSC are mixed. I saw one cute evening bag style that I thought was cute until I read the reviews about the red bag bleeding color. I have one of her clutch bags with a removable crossbody strap that could use a redesign as the strap will become undone as the lobster claw clasp is easily pushed open by a non-removable leather tassel zipper pull that is too bulky.
Contributor

my sister lives in Canada and said that aimee is selling out all the time on TSC.. not sure why you dont think they are selling?

regarding QVC, i just saw 2 new shows from her last week. i believe new purses are coming soon!

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/27/2015 mommy2nia said:

my sister lives in Canada and said that aimee is selling out all the time on TSC.. not sure why you dont think they are selling?

regarding QVC, i just saw 2 new shows from her last week. i believe new purses are coming soon!

Aimee's bags that sold out were marked down a couple of times, a showstopper bag that she had took a year before all the inventory was gone. I also read the reviews and while she may have sold bags, I also think enough get returned because the customer isn't satisfied with them in some way. The bags with the fabric snake print are the last to sell too as the reviews on the fabric is not too good, people thought that they were buying a leather bag and were surprised that some of the snake print bags turned out to be leather and fabric and not all leather.

Contributor

I was able to watch her last show live (on TSC website) and she sold out of everything.. she had another hour planned but they had to cancel. i guess it's selling well so far - clearance is only because those bags are old... can't wait for her new stuff to arrive at the Q!