Esteemed Contributor

Brahmin: Icy Pastels and Deep Coral

A lot of you expressed disappointment when the the new Dooney colors were revealed and light pink and sky blue were not what you imagined. I do not gravitate toward the traditional Spring colors, but Brahmin's sense of sophistication gives me a re-think. And I am always up for something in the orange/coral family.

Here are some stunning bags:

Mimosa Crossbody Paloma Tri-TextureNorah Hobo Bag<br>French Blue Melbourne

Mini Arno Tote<br>Limelight La Scala Color BlockTrina Shoulder Bag<br>Coral Nepal

Look at the lace motif: Wow wow wow

All Day Tote<br>Taupe CabaretNorah Hobo Bag<br>Taupe Cabaret

I am truly trying to save up my purchases for one of these (even though they hardly ever go on sale). In my area (No. Calif), Macy's and Dillards gave a good selection to pet.

Honored Contributor

Re: Brahmin: Icy Pastels and Deep Coral

It's a real chore to find a Brahmin on sale around here too... and there aren't many shopping options for them either... They make such lovely bags and yet it's one brand I own very few of. I'd love to own a couple more, but, as you note, finding them on sale isn't easy and at full price, well, just not often an option... Such pretty choices... Loving the new ice blue and the coral and that sort of yellow and white bag is lovely, and this from someone who doesn't often particularly like pastel bags.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

I found a Brahmin inTjMaxx about 2 years ago. It's a woven tote, shaped just like the bag you show on the lower left. It was a few hundred discount but worth every cent. I wish there were dept stores in my area that carried them, discount or not. They are beautiful!
Esteemed Contributor

I have two Brahmin bags and I paid full price for both of them. They are beautiful bags and I think that Brahmin is very protective of their prices and you will not find them at 20% off every time a dept. Store has a sale. I would buy more if I could afford them.
Respected Contributor

I own some really beautiful Brahmins - some from the original factory in Massachusetts. Years ago, the founder - I forget his name - came to our small college in Bronxville, NY to give a talk about his line! It was so interesting. I remember he said that he and his wife started it in their garage!

I love that pastel blue - it is really lovely!

Esteemed Contributor

Boy, I keep coming back to that new Paloma shade (dove). I don't usually like light colors, but this is stunning.

Mini Arno Tote<br>Paloma Tri-Texture Skyler Clutch Paloma Melbourne

Honored Contributor

Lots of lace & cutout designs for the Spring in apparel & accessories. I love the icey blue tone of that Brahmin, the lighter turquiose/green tones, and soft yellow that are trending. Already have Brahmin style satchel in a gorgeous coral tone-perfect for the warmer season. Will probably pick up one new handbag for the Spring in one of these softer tones. Thx for posting the picks!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I really like that dove color.
Super Contributor

If you're ever around the Orlando area, there's a Brahmin outlet there. You will find all the yummy colors and are very affordable. I bought almost all of my Brahmin bags there and I really go for the colors (I have all the basics). After looking and watching all of QVC's handbag shows, I think Brahmins far outweigh any of their brands in style, quality, useability, and price. They are truly timeless.

Super Contributor

I got my first Brahmin at the infamous dillards New Year Day sale. I paid $115 for this style and color...