Super Contributor

Just curious, did anyone order any Dooney in the new colors offered?

Respected Contributor

Hi EZ shopper!

I've been waiting for the pebble leather bitsy bag to be offered in some summer colors and your post prompted me to check them out on Dooney dot com but, when you click on the color "swatches", the new colors aren't showing yet. I've been waiting for it to be offered in turquoise but, so far, I see Spearmint, Cool Mint and Sky Blue but no turquoise. One of these might be close to the color I want so I guess I'll just keep checking until the colors show up. Thanks for the heads up! Smile

Super Contributor

Hi Texasmouse!

I ordered the Logo Lock in light pink. I've been waiting for this color to finally arrived. I have not seen a sample of it yet so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I also checked on Dooney.com and was not able to locate a sample of light pink either. I'm hoping it will be a keeper!!!

Respected Contributor
On 1/22/2015 EZ shopper said:

Hi Texasmouse!

I ordered the Logo Lock in light pink. I've been waiting for this color to finally arrived. I have not seen a sample of it yet so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I also checked on Dooney.com and was not able to locate a sample of light pink either. I'm hoping it will be a keeper!!!

I'm sure you'll love it. Enjoy your new treasure!

Honored Contributor
On 1/22/2015 EZ shopper said:

Hi Texasmouse!

Enjoy it! I don't buy hobo bags because I really need bags to go over my shoulder when I haul groceries up a flight of stairs, but that bag is really cute and I almost cave whenever it's on.

I am really interested in the Bitsy Bag and may grab one if it comes in a lovely spring/summer color.

Super Contributor

Hi Texasmouse & ChynnaBlue!

The Bitsy Bag is really, really cute. I hope they offer cool spring/summer colors for you gals!

There is nothing like a new spring bag!

Contributor

I ordered and received the Light Pink. Nothing light about it! It's a really bright pinky/coral color, to my eye at least. Pretty color, but from the name I was expecting something soft and subtle so I'm disappointed. May keep it, not sure.

Super Contributor

I just received my light pink hobo. It is not light pink, but a shade or two lighter than the strawberry color. Not enough to justify the expense of keeping it. It is pretty but I was expecting a LIGHT pink! I will be sending this one back.

Super Contributor

I ordered the Logo Lock in the lavender. I am hoping it is as pretty in person as it looked on my TV!

Valued Contributor
OK, had both the sky and lavender in my cart trying to decide. Decided on the lavender and removed (or so I thought) the sky. So I checked out and was so excited never paid attention until hours later I flashed to the receipt page....yep the sky didn't remove!! So I bought both...tried to cancel but oh no for once qvc already had those suckers shipping. Should arrive wed. So I will have to actually have both of what I wanted in my hand...but one must go back....for now!!!!