Esteemed Contributor

Zulily has this line featured today at up to 50% off. I know there are gals out there who love these. No returns is the downside with Zulily; so most of us go with the tried and true brands. I have this bag and love it:

Espresso Leopard-Embossed Big Sydney Crossbody Bag

Like the dressier looks of this one also:

Pewter Palermo Tote

Speaking of Zulily, I just ordered a Lily Bloom bag for a whopping $14.99 made of recycled materials. Green Fun !! Perfect with jeans and a cute top. Sometimes you don't want a "serious" handbag.

Tiki Bar Libby Hobo

Respected Contributor

Re: Baggallini fans: heads up

Thanks, I'll take a look at that bag. I have a Baggalini, but a pen broke in it and the bottom is not appealing to say the least! I like the bag for travel, but one thing about it annoys me no end: the strap tends to twist in that rectangular-ish metal ring in runs through, and I have to stop and straighten it out. It's very annoying. (Hope this makes sense.)

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/20/2015 happygal said:

Thanks, I'll take a look at that bag. I have a Baggalini, but a pen broke in it and the bottom is not appealing to say the least! I like the bag for travel, but one thing about it annoys me no end: the strap tends to twist in that rectangular-ish metal ring in runs through, and I have to stop and straighten it out. It's very annoying. (Hope this makes sense.)

It does make sense: that's why I was looking at the gray satchel type above. The reason I lean towards Kipling (Defea) is that the handles are stationary and long enough to go over my shoulder. I detach the longer ones.

Super Contributor

I love Baggallini Bags. I get mine at E bags online. When they have a sale it's great. I got my last one for 29.00 and 4.97 shipping.

Super Contributor

A bought a very nice backpack bag, at a great price at of all places, my local Ace Hardware store.

Respected Contributor

Is the first one the Sydney? I have it in denim blue and tomato, it's such a great bag!

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/20/2015 RedConvertibleGirl said:

Is the first one the Sydney? I have it in denim blue and tomato, it's such a great bag!

Yep:

Leopard-Embossed Big Sydney Crossbody Bag

Lightweight water-resistant fabric and a crossbody strap further the travel-friendly design of this leopard-embossed bag. Exterior pockets allow easy access to your phone, while a removable coin pouch adds complementary convenience.

• 14'' W x 11.5'' H x 4'' D
  • Outer: man-made
  • Zip closure
  • Interior: card slots
  • Exterior: one turn-lock pocket and two zip pockets
  • Removable crossbody strap
  • Removable coin pouch
  • Water-resistant

Honored Contributor

I bought the Big Sydney in both black and the brownish color offered. I'm new to zulily, so we'll see how it goes!

Esteemed Contributor

I have two About Town Baggallini's I use in summer.