Esteemed Contributor

That doggone Zulily.com. Now they have Kate Spade bags on reduction. They are going fast. Limited quantities. Here are a few that are still available.

Love the Buttermilk and Black {#emotions_dlg.blink}

Buttermilk & Black Linda Southport Avenue Leather ToteChocolate Victoria Classic Crossbody Bag

Holiday Blue Wellesley Alessa Leather Boston Bag

Crema De Vie Palermo Astor Row Leather SatchelElectric Citrine Newbury Lane Cadene Leather Tote

Loden Blake Hudson Street Leather Satchel

Esteemed Contributor

Well, I held out all day and there is only 1 left. Wish it would sell out and quit tormenting me. I must have looked at this 15 X today. I have enough bags, I have enough bags...then repeat.

Buttermilk & Black Linda Southport Avenue Leather Tote

Honored Contributor

How much is it? Because Katepade.com has a sale with a bag like that? I love Kate Spade

Esteemed Contributor
On 12/13/2014 shoekitty said:

How much is it? Because Katepade.com has a sale with a bag like that? I love Kate Spade

The bigger bag (shown above on Zulily) is $309. Her website has a smaller version for $159.

However, what I don't like is the fact that both items are not eligible for return. I don't mind that for my Zulily Aimee Kestenberg for $69 in a different color than the one I have now (purchased for $169), but that is too much money if I don't like it "in person".

Great color combo though.

Smaller version on her website

Respected Contributor
Don't forget Nordstrom because they put her bags on sale all the time.
Regular Contributor
And Nordstrom has some of her shoes on sale, too. Just bought a pair at 50% off!
Honored Contributor

I bought the buttermilk and black bag from Kate Spades last surprise sale! LOVE it! It's one gorgeous bag!

"Pure Michigan"
Super Contributor
Picked up the buttermilk and black at full price, could kick myself now. Her bags are statement pieces as well as beautifully crafted, I always love her designs.