Valued Contributor

PurseN Organizer Insert is the best for medium/large handbags!

After an extensive online search for a purse organizer, I finally found one! A medium size purse organizer by PurseN is amazing. It fits medium size handbags but you can expand it to fit a large purse and it fits in great. A little pricey but it's worth every penny. I got the lace one with solid color pink satin lining so it's easy to see what is inside. You can find those on PurseN website or do the search for the name on Amazon. I got mine for $50. Now I'll enjoy my slouchy large hobos a lot more! You can also do a search on YouTube to see how it works in the bag. http://pursen.net/collections/organizer-inserts-medium
Honored Contributor

Re: PurseN Organizer Insert is the best for medium/large handbags!

I took a look. They are pricey! I use purse organizers in all my handbags. I had not heard of this company. Thanks tough kitty. Happy holidays.
Honored Contributor

I used to use an organizer.......but it added too much weight

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Valued Contributor

V32055 by Pursfection looks good too, and it's less expensive, but I like the PurseN better because I can modify it based on the bag size. It's true that the insert adds weight but if I change purses a lot, I often leave some items behind. So, now I'll have everything I need (or might need) with me at all times Smiley Happy
Regular Contributor

The only time I use a purse organizer is when I'm carrying my Dooney totes that don't have zippers across the top. The best one for me since I want the security of a zipper is the Pursfection for totes that has the closing zipper all away across the organizer. I have 3 of these, one in each tote and they work beautifully without adding weight to my bags.

Valued Contributor

Mine weights 8 oz empty. It's 10.5 inches long, 6 inches high, and the depth can be adjusted on the sides so it can be 4.5, 5.5, or 6.5 inches deep. The quality is amazing. It was worth the price.
Frequent Contributor

Thanks TK- this looks great and more substantial than the one that I have, Do you think this would also work in the G.I.L.I Roma type bag?

Respected Contributor

PurseN organizers are SO well-made. I bought this one in roses:

Handbag Organizer Insert - Romantic Rose

However! For my Big Bag hobo styles, an organizer changes the shape, so I no longer use it in them. The drapey look disappears. The Q's GILI Roma 2, for example, completely loses the draped form I trained it to have with an organizer.

Honored Contributor

I use the Purse Perfector and love it. They're having a sale on some of their inserts right now, which makes it a great deal. I bought mine from their website several years ago.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Valued Contributor

On 12/12/2014 MK in PA said:

Thanks TK- this looks great and more substantial than the one that I have, Do you think this would also work in the G.I.L.I Roma type bag?

I just put the organizer insert into my GILI Roma 2 and the bag didn't lose its drape on the sides. The insert is only 10.5 inches long so if you place it in the middle of the bag, it looks good to me. Now, that being said, I haven't tried walking around with the insert inside yet. It's possible it will shift in a larger bag while you walk. But I like how it gives my slouchy bags some structure. Also, to me, the longer the better. Most other brands have inserts 9 inches long or less. Most of my bags are at least 15 inches long, so 10.5 inches long insert will work better with those.