Frequent Contributor

Gili Large Stirrup Hobo Review

Just received and the color is perfect. A bit muted but so realistic. I am not a big snake fan but ordered because of the overall color and look. The bad is soft and fits under my arm so nicely. It puddles onto the floor when I set it down and is just so luxurious. It's big but wears not as big. I'm gonna give it a test drive. If I could change anything about it, I would make it maybe not as tall so it's easier to get into. Also would be nice in silver hardware. But overall, this would be a great bag to bring back as a future TSV but a bit smaller.

Honored Contributor

Re: Gili Large Stirrup Hobo Review

Beautiful handbag! Love the silouette & the hardware design. Enjoy!!! There is a long list of GILI handbags for 2015, but wonder how many will get to production.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Frequent Contributor

I wonder who will be the new inspiration of Gili with Lisa leaving. Thanks for the response Chi-town girl.

Honored Contributor

On 12/12/2014 beautybrowsing said:

I wonder who will be the new inspiration of Gili with Lisa leaving. Thanks for the response Chi-town girl.

Glad to read the positive reviews for this handbag & hope the list of 2015 GILI handbags does come to fruition!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

8 items from that list were already sold in the last few months.....
Honored Contributor

On 12/12/2014 tough_kitty said: 8 items from that list were already sold in the last few months.....
Hi TK-yes, it seems like Q moved them up so Lisa could promote them to max sales volume & for holiday purchasing. Now the big question...will they proceed with the other items from GF post? I would love to scoop up the snow leopard hobo bag after the holidays-really love the hardware too!

Trusted Contributor

The smaller version is on tonight. Very good size IMO. Putting on my wishlist Smiley Happy
Valued Contributor

On 12/12/2014 bluenaomi said: The smaller version is on tonight. Very good size IMO. Putting on my wishlist Smiley Happy
it sold out! Unfortunately, I didn't like the croco or the snake so I'll stick with what I already have...
Honored Contributor

I loved the black croco and this size would have been far more workable and appealing than the recently released, ordered and returned hobos... but I thought it was too pricey for what it was. If it shows up at some point for quite a bit less, I might bite... Otherwise, no shortage of fish in the sea...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Frequent Contributor

I saw the Posh Show last night with the smaller version of the Stirrup Hobo. I like this size too. The color is a bit darker in the Snake than the Lg Version but think I would like. So many choices. Guess thats a good thing, huh.