Regular Contributor
I received two of these bags today. One in sand and one in black leopard. They are really nice, a sleek shape. Mostly an every day bag. The only security feature is the RFID card and passport slots inside the bag. The strap is not the typical anti slash strap that are on other Travelon bags either. That is why I think this is not for travel purposes. I love both colors. The sand I am saving for spring and summer. The black leopard you can use all year round. It is black with very dark grey leopard print. Not gaudy at all. I can fit my iPad in a case inside the bag and there is room for other items. All the other zipper and non zipper pockets are very handy. The outside back pocket does not gap out either. I am writing a review of the bag here because the item is not listed anymore. I hope they bring this bag back in more colors because I think it would be very popular.
Honored Contributor
What's the item number?
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

Thanks for the review. I really liked the sleek shape of it--am on waitlist for black.

Thanks again,

KK

PS F11790 item #----says sold out

Valued Contributor

I just sent mine back, so if you want teal, you're in luck. Nothing wrong with it, but I felt it was too big for me and too stiff. The zippers were difficult to work, and I'd never use the flashlight (didn't light anyway) or the lock mechanism. The straps were stiff, too, probably because of the anti-theft material. My own fault; I didn't note the size before ordering.