Esteemed Contributor

Attention Shoppers: Aimee Kestenberg fans

Aimee Kestenberg is on Zulily today. Now this is what I call a DEAL. Just one note of caution, no returns because of the price point, but they will cover any damaged product. Look what at what $69.00 will buy:

Claret Front-Pleat Leather Shoulder BagDistressed Gunmetal Quilted Leather Convertible Satchel

Vachetta Dual Zipper Leather Crossbody BagBlack & Gray Diamond Haircalf Leather Tote

And many more....happy shopping to you.

/></p> <p> </p> <p> </p> <p> </p> <p> </p>

Contributor

Re: Attention Shoppers: Aimee Kestenberg fans

Thanks, Cindy! LOVE her bags - just ordered 3. Merry Christmas to me lol! This is my first time ordering from them. Have you had good experiences?

Esteemed Contributor

On 12/9/2014 karliann said:

Thanks, Cindy! LOVE her bags - just ordered 3. Merry Christmas to me lol! This is my first time ordering from them. Have you had good experiences?

This is my first order, but they have good customer service and tracking so far. My neighbor orders from them a LOT, so I thought I would give it a try. Like I said, they don't do returns on these, but will cover any damaged items. I LOVE her bags also.

I ordered this little honey:

Trusted Contributor

I just looked at the bags and they are really beautiful! HOW can they sell them for so little money? I don't wear leather bags anymore but if I did, I'd buy these. They are a STEAL!

Contributor

On 12/9/2014 Hi Cindy said:

This is my first order, but they have good customer service and tracking so far. My neighbor orders from them a LOT, so I thought I would give it a try. Like I said, they don't do returns on these, but will cover any damaged items. I LOVE her bags also.

That policy works for me. I almost got that bag too! Well, the day is young, I still might. I have the Dual Handle Tote in Violet, Red Pyramid Stud Tote and the Blue & Brown Snakeskin Tote coming home to me. Really shouldn't have splurged, but what awesome deals! Thanks again for sharing.

Contributor

On 12/9/2014 Hi Cindy said:

Honored Contributor

Wondering about the future of this line. I've been seeing them at significant discounts all over the place. Even the Q has several on clearance, or what they call clearance.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Contributor

Apologies for the duplicate posts! Computer issues.
Contributor

@stevieb, I've been wondering the same. Love her designs, they're very much "me", and have missed seeing new bags from Aimee. I seem to recall a show she did with LR where they were going on about how similar their design sensibilities are. Also, something about Aimee doing a jewelry line. Guess we'll see what the future holds!
Honored Contributor

That first bag pictured is pretty... Really like it. Typically, I'd be all over the traditional satchel in the bottom picture, but the first one is calling my name... At this point though, I'm not thinking I'll be buying much more before the holidays.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...