Super Contributor

I have been looking at the Samantha Brown luggage. Do you think 1 inch is a big difference in packing room . Opinions please.Smile

Valued Contributor
I'm not sure, so if you prefer looks over function, go with the smaller choice if you like it better Smiley Happy
Valued Contributor
OK, let me take this back... if I were buying a carry on for international travel, then the size does matter.
Valued Contributor
In fact, I just got Heys 22" on sale and it seems like a perfect size to me, for my Mon-Fri travel. I had to buy a smaller suitcase for a carry on back in Europe this year and it looks much smaller but I am not sure of the measurements since they were in centimeters but it might be 20" which is very small and I used it to pack all the extra stuff I bought which didn't fit into my large suitcase. Hope this helps.
Super Contributor
On 12/8/2014 tough_kitty said: In fact, I just got Heys 22" on sale and it seems like a perfect size to me, for my Mon-Fri travel. I had to buy a smaller suitcase for a carry on back in Europe this year and it looks much smaller but I am not sure of the measurements since they were in centimeters but it might be 20" which is very small and I used it to pack all the extra stuff I bought which didn't fit into my large suitcase. Hope this helps.

Thanks, think I`ll go with the 21 inch, same length as the 20" but two inches wider. Every little bit helps.

Super Contributor

22 inches is better.