Valued Contributor

Kate Spade, made for outlet bags: quality?

Are the bags that are made for their outlet stores of any quality? Are they somehow inferior to their regular bags?? There are some on sale until midnight and I WANT ONE!! Help! Should I go for it?? TIA...
Valued Contributor

Re: Kate Spade, made for outlet bags: quality?

I have several and they are equal to the quaility of my Kate Spades that come from their retail stores. No problems with mine.
Valued Contributor

Thank you so much for a quick response !! I'm getting one! Yipeeee!
Honored Contributor

On 12/7/2014 shoppergrl said: I have several and they are equal to the quaility of my Kate Spades that come from their retail stores. No problems with mine.
Yes, my experience too. Love Kate Spade handbags & accessories. Have purchased at Nordstrom, direct from the kate website & outlet-all great purchases. But Tory Burch is one of my new "passions" for handbags, shoes & clothing!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

Really like KS - leather ,structure and size - not overly huge. I have 2 from the outlet sales and another one from department store- seems the same to me. They wear really well. Bought another one tonightSmiley Happy

Valued Contributor

I'm excited by all you ladies posts! Thanks again for your responses!!
Honored Contributor

On 12/7/2014 cactusjack said: I'm excited by all you ladies posts! Thanks again for your responses!!
please post a pic of your new handbag & a review-congrats & enjoy!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

Chi-town girl, I will surely review my new bag and will try to post a picture ! I really don't know how but my son will be home from college for the holidays so I'll enlist his help!! Smiley Happy