New Contributor

Just wondering if the Q may possibly be going to stop selling this brand? There isn't nearly the selection there was a year ago and they're hardly ever on the air anymore. That said, I used to LOVE this brand and stopped buying them myself within the past year due to quality issues and the non-leather handles. I did however love watching the shows and thought Allison did a great job presenting the bags, but even she isn't on anymore when they do happen to have a show on air. Wonder if she's even with the company anymore? Does anyone have any info?

Trusted Contributor
I haven't seen them in awhile. But I had decided that I wasn't going to buy them again unless the handles/straps were leather. My favorite bag has a cracked strap after just a short time using it.
Honored Contributor

Seems to me that the ship for Tig and BMak has more or less sailed. Wouldn't be surprised to see these brands dropped from the Q, assuming they don't disappear altogether.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

i guess they dropped

Honored Contributor

Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing the Tig and BMak lines dropped, if they intended to replace them with some other brands, but as it is now, it seems it just all Dooney all the time. QVC needs to expand their horizons... and not just where handbags are concerned.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor
On 12/7/2014 mac116 said: I haven't seen them in awhile. But I had decided that I wasn't going to buy them again unless the handles/straps were leather. My favorite bag has a cracked strap after just a short time using it.

I had something similar happen about 5 years ago and would be hesitant to purchase even if I did find one that I loved the look of at this point due to that happening.

If they are wanting to expand their bags, I would love for them to start carrying Coach. I have liked quite a few Fossil bags and wallets as well.

Valued Contributor
On 12/7/2014 mac116 said: I haven't seen them in awhile. But I had decided that I wasn't going to buy them again unless the handles/straps were leather. My favorite bag has a cracked strap after just a short time using it.

Have you asked customer service if it can be replaced?

A friend of mine has this bag and I love it.

Valued Contributor

They're more than likely disappearing just like Maxx went bye-bye.

Super Contributor

I own a few Tigs and miss seeing them presented on QVC television.

Respected Contributor

I saw a Tig bag presented yesterday, I think...maybe the day before. It was a new bag, I believe. I haven't seen an hour dedicated to Tig for quite some time, though.