Regular Contributor

Travelon Quilted Bag's Feature not being Demonstrated

I've received this bag in the beautiful Burgandy! I've had TONS of complements. I was having my hair cut/colored yesterday and nine women came up and asked me where to order the bag! I wanted to point out a really nice feature to getting into the zippered compartment of the bag! 1. Unzip....2. Keep the bottom half of the opening down secured with the magnetic closure....3. Lift the top 1/2 only...voila! You have a regular purse opening and don't have to dig down inside!

I've ordered this in 4 colors and I may be back for one more! I've had back surgery and my surgeon said "no" to my leather handbags in my closet. This bag is such a nice alternative..stylish, functional, secure and is light weight.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Travelon Quilted Bag's Feature not being Demonstrated

Why item # was it, because I ordered and then cancelled, thinking do I need another purse? Also , from the picture, It looked cheap. I might be very wrong on this one. Thanks for answer in advance
Super Contributor

My 90 y.o. mother would like the bag you are talking about. I watched the video on it, and it did not seem to be the same model of bag that you are discussing. Do you have an item # for your bag? Thanks.

Some people do drugs. I do shoes....Celine Dion
Esteemed Contributor

F11847. Advance order for Dec. 17th. Has magnetic flap, is this the one you have? The Q does change numbers on items all the time when they bring them back. It comes with the wallet.
Regular Contributor

Yes, it's the advance order with the magnetic flap...travelon quilted. I ordered early from the Insider. I went back in and ordered more for gifts.

Regular Contributor

I received this bag in black and navy. I really like this bag. I agree with Breea on how to open the main compartment while keeping the bottom half of the opening down. You can fit so much in this bag and it still looks nice and sleek. I went back and ordered the teal which will ship next week. Does anyone already have the teal and can tell me how they like that color. I also ordered two of the one time only bags last Friday night in leopard and sand. Can't wait to get them too.
Honored Contributor

I have a brand-new Dooney sitting here gathering dust 'cause I can't separate myself from the Travelon I carried all summer. They're so well organized and lightweight. I got this one in teal and love it. My whole wardrobe has been selected to go with turquoise or teal.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor

My teal is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow (Monday). As soon as I'm home from work (West Coast time), I'll post whether this is a deep teal or more aqua. I'm hoping it is a deeper teal color.

Esteemed Contributor

That's the color I got and quilted, to be shipped Dec 17. I'm glad to see so many like it.

I have Dooney's. Makoskey, and GLI and don's really use the first and the last, no room on fist and two heavy on last. Thank you for answering everyone.

Regular Contributor

On 12/7/2014 eBreea said:

My teal is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow (Monday). As soon as I'm home from work (West Coast time), I'll post whether this is a deep teal or more aqua. I'm hoping it is a deeper teal color. Thank you. I believe mine is supposed to be shipped Dec. 17. Hope mine gets shipped sooner.