Esteemed Contributor

have any of you ever ordered from an online Coach outlet?

I'm beginning to think I may have made a bad mistake. I searched for online Coach sellers and came across a couple of different Coach outlet websites. there were some really good sale prices so I ordered a purse and wallet for a Christmas present for my daughter. that was on November 30. it took a day and a half for receive an order confirmation. today is the 4th day and I haven't received any shipping information. when I went back to the website to find a phone number to call about the order, there is no phone number listed. only an email address for customer service. this morning I emailed them, asking for shipping info and have not gotten a reply yet. now I'm wondering if I may have sent payment to some fake seller.

I got an email titled: internet payment transaction declaration. the wording seems odd, not to mention the misspelled word at the bottom. it said in part:

NOTE: 1. We hereby confirm your order is successful. The Merchant name will be on your bank bills.
2. According to the foreign exchange rate of the bank, the amount showing on your statement will be a bit difference from the price on seller's website.
3. This email is sent automatically by our system. Please do not reply to this email. Emails sent to this address will not be answered. Thanks for your support and understanding.
4. Any questions please feel free to contact the website instantly.

beauty queality stop

what would you do? call the credit card company to stop payment? give them more time to respond?

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Honored Contributor

Re: have any of you ever ordered from an online Coach outlet?

There is only on legit Coach outlet that I know of and you need to register to get their sales e mails

Coachoutlet(dot) com

register and they have great sales

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

On 12/4/2014 Mochahoney said:

I'm beginning to think I may have made a bad mistake. I searched for online Coach sellers and came across a couple of different Coach outlet websites. there were some really good sale prices so I ordered a purse and wallet for a Christmas present for my daughter. that was on November 30. it took a day and a half for receive an order confirmation. today is the 4th day and I haven't received any shipping information. when I went back to the website to find a phone number to call about the order, there is no phone number listed. only an email address for customer service. this morning I emailed them, asking for shipping info and have not gotten a reply yet. now I'm wondering if I may have sent payment to some fake seller.

I got an email titled: internet payment transaction declaration. the wording seems odd, not to mention the misspelled word at the bottom. it said in part:

NOTE: 1. We hereby confirm your order is successful. The Merchant name will be on your bank bills.
2. According to the foreign exchange rate of the bank, the amount showing on your statement will be a bit difference from the price on seller's website.
3. This email is sent automatically by our system. Please do not reply to this email. Emails sent to this address will not be answered. Thanks for your support and understanding.
4. Any questions please feel free to contact the website instantly.

beauty queality stop

what would you do? call the credit card company to stop payment? give them more time to respond?

I would call your CCard company and have them stop the payment, there are no legit on line Coach outlets (other than the one mentioned here)

Contributor

There is a legit coach outlet online. It is coachoutlet@coach.com and you can sign up for an account with them. You will be notified via email when they have their sales which usually run for a few days. You can get some really incredible deals. They are on the up and up, I've ordered quite a few times through them and never a problem (even with returns). The site you ordered from is definitely bogus so I would jump on it right away with your credit card company. If you use paypal you can contact them directly and they will reverse your charges. I had to do this one time and they were great so that's always a safer way of paying online. Good Luck.

Regular Contributor

On 12/4/2014 I am still oxox said:

There is only on legit Coach outlet that I know of and you need to register to get their sales e mails

Coachoutlet(dot) com

register and they have great sales

This is true. Today I received a tote bag ordered on Monday and now waiting for a wallet. They have great sales but their holiday sales are fabulous.

I'd definitely contact your cc company. So sorry you're going through this. Smiley Sad I have a feeling they'll end up sending you knock offs if anything at all.

Honored Contributor

On 12/4/2014 fairymom said:

There is a legit coach outlet online. It is coachoutlet@coach.com and you can sign up for an account with them. You will be notified via email when they have their sales which usually run for a few days. You can get some really incredible deals. They are on the up and up, I've ordered quite a few times through them and never a problem (even with returns). The site you ordered from is definitely bogus so I would jump on it right away with your credit card company. If you use paypal you can contact them directly and they will reverse your charges. I had to do this one time and they were great so that's always a safer way of paying online. Good Luck.

This takes you to the regular Coach site not their outlet.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

an update: I received a reply tonight. they apologized for the delay in providing shipment information. the email included a tracking number for EMS. they also said that it may be a couple of days before the tracking information was available at EMS. this is apparently a global shipping company. when I went to their website and put in the tracking number I got a message that tracking was not yet available for this shipment. I have a feeling this is shipping out of China. that leaves me to wonder: either I purchased fake Coach bags, or , since Coach is manufactured in China, perhaps this is a "factory outlet" of the Coach manufacturer in China. either way, I don't have a good feeling about this and will contact my CC company.

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Honored Contributor

Coach Counterfeit hotline 877-788-7656

You might want to call this hotline. I know there are companies that sell all kinds of fake handbags made in China.

Honored Contributor

To me it looks like you ordered from a vendor in another country. Probably China or Viet Nam. I would call your CC company and cancel. You can be 100% sure your bag will be a fake if purchased from abroad.

Not applicable

The foreign exchange rate in their email would indicate a scam. There should be no exchange rate when purchasing from a domestic company. The way the email was written appears to be from a foreign company, probably in China. Ems is a courier based in China.