Valued Contributor

NEW - G.I.L.I. Large Stirrup Hobo

Comes in brown snake and snow leopard.....$389..... pretty but huge!!! And wow, today Lisa replied to my posts twice on her FB page. That never happened to me before.... I feel honored Smiley Happy PS. This thread is meant for positive feedback. Please, keep your negative thoughts to yourself. A261875
Frequent Contributor

Re: NEW - G.I.L.I. Large Stirrup Hobo

Thanks for the item number. I agree, it's pretty but too big as I'm barely 5ft tall. I definitely thought today's gift was going to be the bracelet she wore during the Dooney show. As I don't have Facebook, I'm thrilled she responded back to you BOTH TIMES!!! Lucky you!! I can't wait for the necklaces that are yet to come. Can't believe Lisa's countdown is on....
Valued Contributor

Thank you for your kind reply Smiley Happy Do you mean the leather croco head bracelet? She posted it yesterday. It is $149. J319811
Frequent Contributor

I did see that crocodile headed bracelet, but living in Florida I'm weirded out by having one on my wrist...I like Lisa's cross and the turnkey bangle she was wearing earlier today. I'm looking forward to see what other items are on the way. I read the OBI belt is returning too. I love how Lisa is giving her loyal followers a sneak peek of these upcoming items prior to her last show. Thanks again, for sharing the info from her Facebook. I appreciate it.
Valued Contributor

Lol. That's too funny about the crocodile Smiley Happy I am not a fan either. I guess I should go watch the videos of recently presented dooneys. I was at work when the show was on - I'm on California time Smiley Happy back to the bag - the snow leopard is really pretty but the bag is way too big this time. I have the Vintage Leather Hobo which is huge and it's 17 inches long. This one is 20 inches long! Of course I would have given it a try if I made six figures.....but no such luck.... some ladies on FB are getting both!
Trusted Contributor

I do like it in the Snow Leopard but I just bought her big Roma in the Grey Ostrich so don't need another big bag.

Valued Contributor

I think I'll be on the hunt for the snow leopard when/if it's ever on sale..... at this price it's too expensive.....considering my multiple other handbag purchases this year! Just can't have them all.
Trusted Contributor

Yep as I am still paying for her Milano. Got the black pebble leather.

Valued Contributor

Me too! Still deciding whether to keep the croco one.... but the pebble leather one is so soft it's a keeper!
Honored Contributor

That snow leopard would have been so much prettier with silver hardware.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment