Respected Contributor

A Brahmin bag question. Have you seen or do you have the TORTOISE SEVILLE.

I am tempted because I think it is so stunning, in design and color.

What do you think?

Trusted Contributor

Re: A Brahmin bag question. Have you seen or do you have the TORTOISE SEVILLE.

There are a number of bags in the Seville line. Which one?

Contributor

I have the "Tortoise" color in the Mariposa bag and I love it. I also picked up the everyday wallet. It is hard to find, but just gorgeous and so well made. I have not had anything by Brahmin before. Check Zappos and Brahmin.com for more products in Tortoise.

Respected Contributor

On 11/17/2014 GoodStuff said:

There are a number of bags in the Seville line. Which one?

GoodStuff, thanks for your question. It isn't so much which bag, but how does the Tortoise Seville look in person. There are several styles that I like, but it is the coloring that I think is different and gorgeous.

Have you seen that color in person?

Respected Contributor

On 11/18/2014 Cooper7 said:

I have the "Tortoise" color in the Mariposa bag and I love it. I also picked up the everyday wallet. It is hard to find, but just gorgeous and so well made. I have not had anything by Brahmin before. Check Zappos and Brahmin.com for more products in Tortoise.

Hi, Cooper7, thanks for your feedback. I have gone online and looked at all the Tortoise Seville that seems to be available at all sites. I have seen online several that I really like. I'm just not sure another Brahmin fits into my budget right now. Darn it!

I think the coloring and "snake" imprint are so unique. I have never seen another bag quite like it. I'm glad to know you have the Tortoise in a bag and wallet and that you love them.

Super Contributor

I recently purchased the Seville Anywhere convertible at Macy's. I too found it really unique and thought the colors would go well with blacks, browns and grays. I haven't started carrying her yet as I am looking for a wallet. I love the checkbook style wallet but it is a bit big for this bag.

It will probably be my Christmas present, from me to me! I'm a huge fan of Brahmin.

Trusted Contributor

Haven't seen them in person, but looks very nice in pictures. I am very impressed with the quality and design of Brahmin bags. If I were a premium bag girl (I'm not), Brahmin is where I would start!

Respected Contributor

On 11/18/2014 grandma_2_2 said:

I recently purchased the Seville Anywhere convertible at Macy's. I too found it really unique and thought the colors would go well with blacks, browns and grays. I haven't started carrying her yet as I am looking for a wallet. I love the checkbook style wallet but it is a bit big for this bag.

It will probably be my Christmas present, from me to me! I'm a huge fan of Brahmin.

grandma 2 2, I'm glad to hear you have the Seville Anywhere Convertible. I saw it online and loved it, but wondered if it would be too small. Would you be able to put in your tablet or e-reader, a wallet and a small bottle of water? I need to have my water with me. lol

Super Contributor

Hi bigsister!

Just checked and the Seville Anywhere convertible will hold my iPad, probably a small wallet and bottle of water, but if you carry much more it might be tight. It just depends on how much other things you usually carry. I tend to carry whatever my handbag allows-the bigger the bag the more I carry. I currently carry a mini arno tote that is a perfect size for me. The Anytime convertible is a bit smaller but I think the opening is what makes it appear smaller. It doesn't seem to open as wide. Not sure because I haven't really started using it yet so it is pretty stiff. It will more than likely soften up.

I don't carry my iPad in my bag but it fits nicely if I decide I need to. Like I said, I think the checkbook wallet is a bit big for this bag so I am looking for something smaller. I love the structure of this bag. I don't like when my bag is so big and whatever I put in it just pools together.

Don't know if this makes sense to you but I hope it helped.

Esteemed Contributor

I was just at Macy's today and they had this Pennfield Anywhere Convertable Tote in Sable. Just amazing !!! So elegant; this other gal and I were in there petting them. {#emotions_dlg.blush}

Brahmin Pennfield Anywhere Convertible

The Seville was gorgeous also.

Brahmin Seville Anywhere Convertible

And the new Gatsby Satchel. Wowsa...no matter what you pick, they are all beautiful.

Brahmin Gatsby Bristol Satchel