Super Contributor

Wish they sold Coach... Saw a great bag in the Coach store and would love to easy-pay for it. Maybe one day QVC will sell this line... Anyone else feel the same way?

Respected Contributor

Yup.

Honored Contributor

Nope I can get my Coach bags on line or at lord and taylor

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Super Contributor

I can get Coach at Lord & Taylor or Macy also but easy-pay would make it affordable at this time.

Honored Contributor

Have you visited the Coach website? If not, please visit and sign up for e-mail and special offers.

A couple of times a year Coach reduces their bags and has a 24 hour sale. I have purchased bags at less than half price. When you get an e-mail, you have to decide fast, because some bags sell out in a few hours. I have a Coach lanyard that I wear to work that I paid around $10 for. They have wonderful deals and I have many bags to prove it.

Happy shopping.

Honored Contributor

I honestly don't care for the new stuff and the Spring preview isn't exciting me either. It would still be a nice option though I agree with the department store sales. Discounts and no shipping costs usually take me there as my #1 purchase site.

Super Contributor

I am not crazy about all the Coach bags and I do have several of the older ones. A woman was sitting next to me in the hair salon and had a Coach handbag that I admired. The name of the bag is ""Edie"" and she had it in red. Really a nice looking bag and not to big. Maybe one day...

Respected Contributor

The retail store often sends out $100 coupons off $300..

I was in the Outlet the other day and they certainly have cheapened down the brand..along with MK, Kate Spade and Vera Bradley...all outlet prices and made for the outlet..

Honored Contributor
No, I would not like to see Coach sold on QVC, as I do not believe the bags would be the same quality. I received a QVC Dooney bag as a Christmas gift, then later received another high end store Dooney bag in a giveaway situation when my daughter switched to Coach and Brahmin. The giveaway Dooney is a much higher quality bag than my QVC Dooney. I don't want the quality compromised in order to increase sales opportunities.
Honored Contributor

Nope, If I wanted a Coach bag on Easy Pay, I would just put it on a credit card and do my own "Easy Pay". Sometimes, I do browse around the Coach store, I do like many of their high end all leather bags. I don't like the fabric bags with the Coach insignia all over them. Too many knock offs around. That's what killed the brand.