Super Contributor

I found this bag on Q and LOVE the black and white version, but of course..it is no longer available and I can't find it on the bay either.

A234157 Tignanello

I would like something 13-15" Wide..nothing bigger.

Black with white piping would be nice, too. I like silver hardware. I also don't want to break the bank ha.

Valued Contributor

Re: Black Handbag Suggestions?

This used to be my favorite bag..... from Macy's. They have other styles too...

Giani Bernini Handbag, Glazed Leather Dome Tote

Super Contributor

On 11/12/2014 tough_kitty said:

This used to be my favorite bag..... from Macy's. They have other styles too...

Giani Bernini Handbag, Glazed Leather Dome Tote

Just gorgeous! I like the simplicity. That is close to what I'm looking for. I think I want a little more bling/hardware.

Super Contributor

I saw a lovely black and off white purse at Target about 2 weeks ago. I almost bought it but I really don't need any more purses. However it was not leather but a very good imitation.
Valued Contributor

In the past I always had a black handbag. There is not one black handbag in my collection now. I love the colors now!

Super Contributor

I think I have honed in on a couple by Coach. Both are satchels. Style numbers 14030 (black patent leather) and 14017 (black leather). And there are a couple on the bay that are reasonable, but they are missing the detachable shoulder straps. How do people lose their straps? Oh well. Will keep looking Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

There are some Coach Peyton Nancy satchels on the bay. I have the Nancy satchel in a taupe patent leather that I'm carrying right now and it's the perfect size. Not too big or too small, just right.
Super Contributor

On 11/13/2014 Texasmouse said: There are some Coach Peyton Nancy satchels on the bay. I have the Nancy satchel in a taupe patent leather that I'm carrying right now and it's the perfect size. Not too big or too small, just right.

Thanks! I found myself a Coach Poppy Luxey in black patent leather. It's a little rock'n roll, but I think I'll enjoy it! Style No.15868

Contributor

Contributor

Above is Linden by Hobo. Sorry, I could not get picture to post.