Super Contributor

My first Coach bag - I'm in love :)

Got this Coach Ashley Satchel via a local buy/sell/trade Facebook group for $50. I thought surely it has to be a knock-off, but it is totally authentic!

Apparently it's from the 2012 lineup. The woman selling it said she just wasn't using it and is looking to get a different one. Must be nice! Ha. I LOVE IT! It looks kinda pink here for some reason, but it's "Putty" and more of a dark cream.

I would love to see YOUR favorite bag..Coach or not-Coach Smiley Happy

/></p> <p> </p> <p> </p> <p> </p> <p><a style=

Honored Contributor

Re: My first Coach bag - I'm in love :)

Enjoy I bought my first Coach, the classic black bucket bag over 20 years ago and I was hooked

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Super Contributor

And since this one is on the smaller side (12Lx8Hx6D) I am looking for a larger tote now. I've been really wanting a G.I.L.I. Roma 2 and really loved the Cream Snake. Keeping my eyes on the bay for now.

Super Contributor

On 11/7/2014 I am still oxox said:

Enjoy I bought my first Coach, the classic black bucket bag over 20 years ago and I was hooked

I am already astounded by the quality of the stitching and hardware. I see now what all the fuss is about.

Regular Contributor

I have that bag and I LOVE it! I hope you love using it for a long long time. Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

On 11/7/2014 Make-up LVR said:

I have that bag and I LOVE it! I hope you love using it for a long long time. Smiley Happy

I have always loved classic-styled bags and this fits the bill perfectly!

I was just lucky I was the first to see it on the FB group. There were 20 ladies who commented ""next"" after me. I feel so lucky to have snagged it Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

On 11/7/2014 MandySays said:

I was just lucky I was the first to see it on the FB group. There were 20 ladies who commented "next" after me. I feel so lucky to have snagged it Smiley Happy

Sounds like that bag had your name on it. Smiley Happy You really did get it for a great price. I sell Coach on Poshmark and would not have sold it for $50.00. I have two favorite bags right now, both from QVC and recent purchases. The medium ruby by Oryany in mushroom and the "grey" not so grey Gili. I see the Roma 2 is for sale "as is" for $116.20 for 4 EP, but not the color your looking for right now. Maybe the cream snake will pop up soon. Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

On 11/7/2014 MandySays said:

I was just lucky I was the first to see it on the FB group. There were 20 ladies who commented "next" after me. I feel so lucky to have snagged it Smiley Happy

Sounds like that bag had your name on it. Smiley Happy You really did get it for a great price. I sell Coach on Poshmark and would not have sold it for $50.00. I have two favorite bags right now, both from QVC and recent purchases. The medium ruby by Oryany in mushroom and the "grey" not so grey Gili. I see the Roma 2 is for sale "as is" for $116.20 for 4 EP, but not the color your looking for right now. Maybe the cream snake will pop up soon. Smiley Happy

Gonna go look up those bags now Smiley Happy

And yeah I found the exact same bag I got on eBay and wow..I definitely couldn't have afforded it this way ($210):

http://www.ebay.com/itm/371162901601?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Esteemed Contributor

That is gorgeous.

Super Contributor

On 11/7/2014 BeckiWV said:

That is gorgeous.

Thank you! I keep turning around and staring at it at my desk when I should be working ha.