Esteemed Contributor

Just for Fun: what "Pursonality" are you

Remember when you took those seemingly endless quizzes that popped up in women's magazines to determine your "look" that reflected your personality traits?

A) Classic Elegant: you go for sleek and rich looking, neutral colors, styles that will last forever. You do whispers rather than shouts.

B) Boho Chic: fringe and and tassels, big and slouchy, interesting textures, deep earthy tones or rich jewel tones. You either make a statement or say nothing at all.

C) Romantic: color me pink with bow details, smaller scale, gold chain detail. Vintage is treasured also.

D) Sporty Natural: practical lightweight bags in nylon mixed with leathers, easy care, easy wear. It either works for you or the bag is not even on the team.

E) I love Everything: whatever mood I am in, my handbag will follow

I can't tell you how many books I bought and even attended seminars on various style trends and categories, colors that flatter me, sending a consistent fashion message, etc.

So, if I am playing the game: I would pick sporty natural. Being 5'2" with silver curly hair and pink cheeks, I can't pull off dramatic. I tried the all black clothing thing, artsy silver jewelry, tall black boots and people still called me "honey" and practically patted me on the head. Annoying but true.

Here's my most representative bag: Liebeskind that I just got on sale. My most "out there" bag right now is Brighton. {#emotions_dlg.blush}

Ramona C New StoneVera Safari Zeb Cross Body

So, just for fun, what Pursonality are you??

Valued Contributor

Re: Just for Fun: what ""Pursonality"" are you

I think I'd be an A with occasional E as an exception to the A

Esteemed Contributor

I'd say probably a cross between ""Classic Elegant"" and ""Sporty Natural."" These are the two bags I've been carrying for the past year or more.

Mulberry Bayswater

Prada Two Buckle Messenger Bag

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

An E, but with a strong leaning toward A, and absolutely no leaning toward the fringe cited in B nor toward the pink and bows cited in C, at all...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

I suffer from E, multiple Pursonality Disorder. {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Esteemed Contributor

On 10/30/2014 stevieb said:

An E, but with a strong leaning toward A, and absolutely no leaning toward the fringe cited in B nor toward the pink and bows cited in C, at all...

I have secret longing for Boho Chic, but never purchased anything really exotic. I have never worn a really romantic looking thing in my life. When I was eight, I was in a ballerina class and I wore a black leotard and tights.

Esteemed Contributor

On 10/30/2014 rdiazMiami said:

Ohhhh...good one !!

Honored Contributor

On 10/30/2014 rdiazMiami said:

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Yea, I guess you could call me out on that one too! Too many pursonalities to ever integrate all of them!

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I'm not on that list............

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

Definetly D: Sporty Natural. And I carry the same purse all the time. If I am taking my iPad and chargers I have a computer bag I switch to. I would never find anything if I used more than these two bags.