Contributor

What happened to her handbag line at QVC? I haven't seen her on-air in years. I guess I'm late to the game in asking this? Haha.

Honored Contributor

Well... I believe it coincided with her and her husband's BMak (and Tig) lines being sold to a Conglomerate. She seemed to go first, as well as her very quick line of shoes. I don't even find her bags in the Dept Stores at all now. Then BMak seemed to back off on the Q and much of his stock has been relegated to Clearance.

The Tignanello line is still very successful on the Q but just be informed that although the body of most of the bags are leather, the trim and straps are usually PVC Vinyl {#emotions_dlg.sad}. I mention that because I LOVED the line back in the 90's when the entire bag was the most gorgeous leather. I won't buy them now because the vinyl cracks and splits long before the leather looks bad. But many people love the line and are very satisfied.

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Contributor

ShopNBC has a lot of Kathy's handbags and many of them are now on clearance.

Super Contributor
Believe it or not, I have a brand new Tig bag in my upstairs closet that I have never, EVER carried! Probably should have sent it back - - it's all leather too.
Honored Contributor
On 10/29/2014 dazzlingdiane said:

ShopNBC has a lot of Kathy's handbags and many of them are now on clearance.

I need to watch other Shopping Channels....

Honored Contributor
On 10/29/2014 benzgirl said: Believe it or not, I have a brand new Tig bag in my upstairs closet that I have never, EVER carried! Probably should have sent it back - - it's all leather too.

You need to keep that one! The all leathers styles were really nice!!

Honored Contributor

I have seen a few of the shows on ShopHQ with her handbags but have yet to see her on there. Always some other representative. Bags look the same.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."