Esteemed Contributor
Check out the ugly bags in the new Coach Creatures line. I'm sure somebody will like them but I think coaches story to grasp at straws's. People thought the new Disney line was bad this is worse.
Super Contributor

ITA! ""Ugly"" would be a compliment.

Honored Contributor

I suppose it's a good thing L&T seems never to have anything in stock or I'd have probably successfully placed a Coach order before I saw this ridiculous line. I was contemplating a new and very costly Coach bag, but this, their foray into the comic strips and L&T's lousy CS cured me of that notion. As it is, I placed yet a different order they cancelled after a few days, as is increasingly seeming to be their norm, because they can't seem to keep up with their inventory...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

Weird. And I like weird! Too referential for the masses, but maybe that's the point. They'll still have to sell a boatload to make any money, and that defeats the whole point of something that is "exclusive".

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

Love the look of those especially the satchel.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Super Contributor

They look so Edward Scissorhands!

Esteemed Contributor

I didn't expect anything like this from Coach!

Not for me, but I hope those who purchase enjoy Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Don't like them. Happily enjoying my classics and this too shall pass or be shuffled to an outlet very quickly I hope. Didn't like the camo or the C.o.a.c.h (I lived through the 80s. I'm not going back to neon!) and don't get me started on Buster. Not my thing right now, unfortunately.

Honored Contributor

Dreadful...

Trusted Contributor

Coach has been floundering for several years. They lost about 40% of their market share to Michael Kors and Kate Spade. They lost their way and no longer understand who their customer is. Their CEO was asked to stop aside and they hired someone new in 2013 to help bring life into the brand. In addition, Women's Wear Daily stated that Coach announced the closing of over 70 stores. In an effort to diversify, Coach recently purchased Stuart Weitzman brand shoe company. Your probably going to see a lot of hits and misses before they figure it all out.