Regular Contributor

These bags do not interest me at all. They are huge and heavy. I don't find them at all attractive either. I know there many that buy them or they wouldn't be on. What is it you like? You must have a strong back to carry these things. Just as well I do not like them, one less bag I'll be wanting. {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

Respected Contributor

Re: I Don't Like OrYany at All!

I don't believe they are any heavier than my DB bags and when I don't want structure, they are the best. I love my DB zip/zip bag but sometimes I want something that forms to my body and looks a little less classic and a little more boho.

Everyone has their own taste and I appreciate you asking why and not being mean. There are lots of choices for everyone and that makes shopping here nice Smiley Happy

Have a great day

Deb

Regular Contributor

Why was this post necessary?

Respected Contributor

On 10/25/2014 Make-up LVR said:

I totally don't mind when people ask questions and state opinions without offending others. She doesn't care for the bags but did not tell me I was not smart for liking them, just wanted to know what the appeal is. I offense take and answer given. All's good

Deb

Frequent Contributor

I think some of their bags are cool
Honored Contributor

On 10/25/2014 SFGIANTSGIRL said:

I totally don't mind when people ask questions and state opinions without offending others. She doesn't care for the bags but did not tell me I was not smart for liking them, just wanted to know what the appeal is. I offense take and answer given. All's good

Deb

Yep

Frequent Contributor

Besides, it would be pretty boring if we all carried the same bag. I can truly appreciate seeing someone carrying a great beg....even if it isn't a bag that would be well suited for me.
Respected Contributor

Because the OP wanted to start it. What was not really necessary was opening it ,reading it,and posting such a retort if it did not interest you. I am not fond of Oryany bags. They remind me of BMac bags.
Super Contributor

I have some Oryany bags and I love the ones I have. I don't think they are huge and heavy at all. The leather is gorgeous and expensive looking, and such nice quality. The hardware is beautiful.

It's okay --you don't have to like every bag you see. I am sure that there are bags that you like that others don't.... and, you don't have to understand why someone likes Oryany. If you like them fine, if you don't that's fine too.

And for the strong back comment, I tend to carry lighter weight bags, and I do have back and neck problems and arthritis. The Oryany bags I have are not heavy. The heaviest one I have, is one that I carry for travel only. I just bought a backpack a few weeks ago that is gorgeous. The leather is so nice and I love the organization of the many pockets, the hands free ability of having a backpack that is such lovely leather in such a pretty color. I bought the dove gray and it's just beautiful. The leather is soft and feels expensive. I'm thrilled with my backpack.

I think you buy what makes you happy and let others enjoy what they like.

Regular Contributor

On 10/26/2014 birkin baby said:

Because the OP wanted to start it. What was not really necessary was opening it ,reading it,and posting such a retort if it did not interest you. I am not fond of Oryany bags. They remind me of BMac bags.

Point taken.