Frequent Contributor

Some lucky person received their bag today - review is posted.

Super Contributor

Yesterday, someone posted a review and some pictures of the chestnut croco on Lisa's FB page. She was thrilled with the bag. Can't wait to get mine... unfortunately it's still "in process."

Frequent Contributor

Thanks - I checked it out. The color is very rich looking.

Regular Contributor

I love this bag and can't wait to get it, however, I didn't realize the shorter strap didn't match the bag. Does this bother anyone else?

Super Contributor
On 10/24/2014 Make-up LVR said:

I love this bag and can't wait to get it, however, I didn't realize the shorter strap didn't match the bag. Does this bother anyone else?

I actually like the contrast. Hope you're happy with it when you get it. If not, you can always return it. What color did you choose?

Regular Contributor
On 10/24/2014 rdiazMiami said:

I actually like the contrast. Hope you're happy with it when you get it. If not, you can always return it. What color did you choose?

I'm sure I'll love it. It's my first ostrich bag. I bought the grey...

Regular Contributor

There were some people on her FB page who already got theirs. Obviously they got to order earlier than Wednesday, for whatever reason.

I was aware of the contrasting handle and like it. The Chelsea hobo is the same, and it's gorgeous.

Regular Contributor
On 10/24/2014 Krissie22 said:

There were some people on her FB page who already got theirs. Obviously they got to order earlier than Wednesday, for whatever reason.

I was aware of the contrasting handle and like it. The Chelsea hobo is the same, and it's gorgeous.

They could have paid extra to have it delivered early.

Regular Contributor
On 10/24/2014 Krissie22 said:

They could have paid extra to have it delivered early.

Yes, but that means QVC would have had to take the order and get it out the door in record time. I ordered right when the link was live and mine are still in process, so even if I used next day air I still wouldn't have them.

Frequent Contributor

Mine will be delivered tomorrow! I can't wait to see them!!