Respected Contributor

New Thread for Gili HOBO TSV- Who bought it??

Oh my goodness me and a friend have been talking about this bag non-stop for weeks!

We both bought 2! Grey Ostritch and Brown Snake. Love this bag. So excited to get it first and in the colors I wanted.

Valued Contributor

Re: New Thread for Gili HOBO TSV- Who bought it??

I got the Brown Snake and the Croco.....I do like the Grey Ostrich as well, but I recently got a D&B bag in grey and a GILI satchel in ostrich....Snake and Croco will be brand new in my collection....

Super Contributor

Got the Chestnut Croco.

Respected Contributor

Ladies there is not one bad one in the bunch. Stunning bags. whoo hooo!

Frequent Contributor

I've been torn the past week between the cream snake and the black, but now that I've gotten a closer look I'm really not crazy about those seams down the middle; it's like when I see it on shoes - it shouts 'cost-saving shortcut' to me. As does the ostrich handle on the black - it looks like they used it because they had to get rid of remainder leather.

I do really love the contrasting handle, but would prefer that the long strap was also done this way (from what I can see only the black has this feature).

I'm looking forward to hearing everyone's reviews. I'm thinking by the time I'm through watching "Grey's Anatomy" I'm going to cave and order the cream snake.

Respected Contributor

On 10/22/2014 chick b said:

I've been torn the past week between the cream snake and the black, but now that I've gotten a closer look I'm really not crazy about those seams down the middle; it's like when I see it on shoes - it shouts 'cost-saving shortcut' to me. As does the ostrich handle on the black - it looks like they used it because they had to get rid of remainder leather.

I do really love the contrasting handle, but would prefer that the long strap was also done this way (from what I can see only the black has this feature).

I'm looking forward to hearing everyone's reviews. I'm thinking by the time I'm through watching "Grey's Anatomy" I'm going to cave and order the cream snake.

I have the cream snake in the Roma 2 and ADORE it! It is my favorite bag and I have a Chloe and LV. Its that good.

Frequent Contributor

Wow, that's an endorsement LisaB! Ok, I'm moving closer to the "Add to Cart" button...

Super Contributor

It's a stunner! I'm leaning towards Grey Ostrich but the original Roma 2 is on clearance in Aubergine. *sigh*. Alllllllllll the bags come to meeeeee!. That the Natural Ostrich in the second version of the Roma 2 tote that was the TSV back in May I think it was and I love it!

Honored Contributor

Hey LisaB-it's the Grey Ostrich for me. I also have several Roma2 handbags-cream snake, blush & black. Hope this new hobo is also a winner!!! Enjoy!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

I have not pulled the trigger yet....but if I do it will be the gray one. Love that there is a zipper on top!