Regular Contributor

I can't decide between these two bags. I'm leaning towards the Ruby. Thought's?

Respected Contributor

I have the small ruby and love it. Smiley Wink I would love to have the Med, I think it looks like a great everyday handbag

Deb

Honored Contributor

Always a chore making a choice... Hope whichever you choose is fabulous! Personally, I've been eyeing the Ruby bag too!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

I say med /ruby. It is beautiful as well as not bulky. Love mine

Super Contributor
Everyone needs a ruby red purse to brighten the day......and color blocked bags are nice but the styling is not as classic. .......go for the ruby!
Regular Contributor
On 10/19/2014 MOM of Mason said: Everyone needs a ruby red purse to brighten the day......and color blocked bags are nice but the styling is not as classic. .......go for the ruby!

I was thinking the same thing about the color block bag, not as classic looking as the Ruby.

Honored Contributor

I'm not a big fan of oryany's overdone, large hardware, but am loving the medium Ruby in almond or in green. And while it's still not very deep, am liking the fact that this is at least a little deeper than oryany's typically too-narrow handbags...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor
Definitely the Ruby!! I just got the mushroom multi and love it. Perfect everyday size! I had the Lian from last year when it was theTSV and sent it back. It's deceptively small. I couldn't get all my things in it comfortably that I can in the Ruby.
Regular Contributor
On 10/19/2014 cactusjack said: Definitely the Ruby!! I just got the mushroom multi and love it. Perfect everyday size! I had the Lian from last year when it was theTSV and sent it back. It's deceptively small. I couldn't get all my things in it comfortably that I can in the Ruby.

That's the one I want! The mushroom. Is there anything about the bag you dislike or would change?

Valued Contributor
Nope! It's the perfect size ( for me) and weight. Holds all my stuff and looks polished when carried. Not sloppy mushy. Has all my features. Outside slip pocked and a smaller zippered one in front of that. I prefer magnet closures over zippered ones and this bag had that. It folds over on top so is very secure with out the zipper. I have nothing bad to say or suggestions for any changes. Smiley Happy you will LOVE this bag!