Respected Contributor

Handbag hero smells horribly...can't submit negative review

Just received the handbag hero for fast access to your keys. Works beautifully HOWEVER the smell is horrible. Not waiting to see if it disappears: usually this situation doesn't right itself. When I fully completed the review, one-star, there was no way to submit it. Emailed QVC as to this deceitful practice. Buyer beware: if you' ve lost your sense of smell, this product will work for you.
We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Honored Contributor

Re: Handbag hero smells horribly...can't submit negative review

K V Z bags were just like that. I couldn't rid the toxic smell.

Honored Contributor

I just wrote a one-star review for this item and there is a Submit button on mine. (I am not submitting it because I do not own the product.)

To write a review and get a Submit button, you need to meet the minimum content (it tells you when you have enough characters in the text box) and then click the Preview button. After the Preview window, you should see a submit button.

Try it again and let me know what you see after you click the Preview button.

Valued Contributor

Your page just didn't load properly, that's all.

Or you made an error in your submission and it wanted you to review not submit.

Try it again.

Respected Contributor

CHYNNA: rewrote my negative review, reached the minimum,hit preview and again no Submit button. Went back and changed the one-star rating to five, hit preview, and got the Terms & Conditions page. We're anyone to read the review, they'll be scratching their head to figure out how those comments equated to a five. LOL but very frustrated.
We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill