Respected Contributor
They have a great sale again. Columbus Day sale! I got gifts today for very good prices. 50%+20%.
Trusted Contributor
I'm a Kate Spade girl so thank you so much for the post. They have that most amazing sales and such gorgeous high quality apparel, bags, shoes and accessories. My closets are full of KS and I get compliments all the time by both men and women. I'm going over to their website now!
Trusted Contributor

Thanks for posting. I see a couple of bags that are really tempting me, but I'm trying to stay strong!

Trusted Contributor

Where is the sale? I didn't see it on the website?

I just bought a new KS bag two weeks ago: Mattie Street Amelie in the dark brown suede. Its gorgeous!!!!! Can't wait to start using it this week!!!

Respected Contributor
Oh, I forgot to mention that I was at an outlet store. I am a frequent flyer there. Love KS !
Trusted Contributor

Well no wonder I couldn't find the sale !!!!! Don't have the outlets in my area, only the main KS stores. I thought you were teasing us !!!!!

Respected Contributor
On 10/12/2014 Beejene said:

Well no wonder I couldn't find the sale !!!!! Don't have the outlets in my area, only the main KS stores. I thought you were teasing us !!!!!

Lol Of course, you in the city have the main store. My daughter is is where you are and I am in NJ. We have a few outlets here. I actually went to get a few gifts for her and my friends. KS is very addictive!!!
Honored Contributor

I love Kate Spade! I just bought her chinese take out box handbag. It is such good quality . and actually quite handy! It is a fun purse. I have several of her handbags, and pet each one everyday!

Super Contributor

We have a Kate Spade New York store coming to a mall locally. What's the big deal with this particular brand? Also Michael Kors, Lucky Brands and White House Black Market stores in a remodel at same mall! Are they anything special? {#emotions_dlg.blink}

Respected Contributor
For some reason I cannot stand Michael Kors, he is so everywhere, everywhere... Such an overexposure.