Respected Contributor

I notice that most of the Kooba handbags have 4 1/2 to 5 stars. Anyone own one?

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

I own a couple, not purchased here, and they are very nice bags. Though I'm sure the bags offered on Q are fine, I tend to find better prices and sales elsewhere. And, where this line is concerned, a better selection can also be found with other retailers.

Very nice leather line though I'd steer away from their V-Couture "Vegan" line. Most of the bags offered here as part of that line are seasons old and many are still being sold at full price. Moreover, while I have one that is a very sturdy bag, a couple of the others left something to be desired. I had one I really liked, but one of the zippers pulled away in pretty short order.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

stevieb - thanks for the info. I was considering the V-Couture line, but will pass.

Will you share where you find your Koobas?

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

Hi pom, as noted, the vegan line isn't all bad, but I'd definitely stick with something on clearance, though the ostrich shopper tote is a nice bag. They're still asking full price for it though, which is ridiculous because I know it's been here for at least four years... Still, it's a nice non-leather bag, though they really should have put in a full zipper. I've found the leather Koobas on sale at department stores, and I also will occasionally see them at TJ Maxx. My most recent purchase was from one of Amazon's specialty stores.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...